Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i dont understand why yall nikkas go in with the lightskin jokes bruh
dude still gon get women before and after this
yall ugly nikkas gotta get certs 6 figures wait till yalll in your thirties have swag etc before chicks even notice yall
this is just real life bruh nikka cried today he'll be okay in a week

:heh: you must be dude in the video. Ole stop pickin on me ass nikka :russ:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Simps gonna learn

What does that even mean. Christina Milian is latina, and so is Jennifer Lopez lol. This doesn't paint any sort of visual to me.

I wasn't trying to paint a visual for you. Christina Milian is Afro-Latina, if I were Afro-Latina, I'd say that. Jennifer Lopez is Latina. As am I. :beli:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That's alright, you guys can have no sympathy. I'd feel bad for hurting another human being like this. Sure he shouldn't have been crying on the internet and all that, but damn she's posting up this shyt to rub it in. That's an evil female, I can't even comprehend being that awful to someone, far less for someone I was in a relationship with.

I agree but apparently he's just as shytty, she just isn't crying on the internet like him. "It just hurts so much when you hurt somebody else to the point where they just want nothing to do with you" (his words). People always try to do this, treat someone like dirt then turn around and expect sympathy from other people when it happens to them. He just met a woman that was just like him. :manny:

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
So it was this chick?

Edit:

:snoop: this nikka already got a new bytch and is buying her shoes brehs :mindblown: L'sss

You see, he one of those diehard types.
He would have to have back to back trains ran on his emotions, his resources and his m entals, in order for him to learn a lesson he should have learned one time.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
You have to give your woman the impression that she loves u more than u love her. Can't be allll up on her. Ain't no reason to thirst over the one your in love with. U already have her. Keep her guessing. Never simp ever. U can be in love with out being thirsty.
tumblr_inline_n6bczjYcKR1qijmm0.gif

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why isn't dude called a bed wench or a c00n? He's dating nothing but white chicks who fukk him, take his money and slick talk other nikkas. If he were a black woman he'd be every bed wench in the book.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so wait oct 31 this nikka is in his car talking about how he was just used for money chick didn't pay rent wanting to know how much he made saying she was toxic etc. etc.

nov 4 this nikka is crying in a video pouring out his heart

November 7th this nikka is buying a new chick timbs

:dahell: