Simone Biles take a jab at Trump...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mind you, her tweet in less than 12 hours has more likes than that "iconic" tweet of Trump's survival of an assassination attempt.

Biden's endorsement of Kamala also passed up the assassination attempt in total likes by nearly 20%.

Even on their own platform, MAGA is finished.

That L on the way to them in November will be the ultimate send off to that shytty era.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mind you, her tweet in less than 12 hours has more likes than "iconic" tweet of Trump's survival of an assassination attempt.

Biden's endorsement of Kamala also passed up the assassination attempt in total likes by nearly 20%.

That L on the way to them in November will be the ultimate send off to that shytty era.
Bruh :wow: im already feeling the fire of a thousand suns the way Trumps soul would erupt if/when he takes that final L. It may be worth taking a week off just to watch.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mind you, her tweet in less than 12 hours has more likes than "iconic" tweet of Trump's survival of an assassination attempt.

I mean it happened like a yr ago right? :mjlol:
I barely remember that wwe bullshyt :russ:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bruh :wow: im already feeling the fire of a thousand suns the way Trumps soul would erupt if/when he takes that final L. It may be worth taking a week off just to watch.
I already said I'm deleting Twitter after that L they take.

In the meantime I'm taking note of all the annoying ass MAGA accounts so I can clown them one final time in November :mjgrin: :umad: