Can Simone Biles Dunk

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Society may not actually be becoming dumber

But…too many ppl can ask their intrusive thoughts to a wide audience

Ahhh,the simpler times. Where people thought about what they wanted to say before saying it:francis:

Today its "Oooh oooh,I have a thought,let me hit send as fast as possible:krs:!!!"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
dunk? no. hang on the rim after a round about or whatever its called...yes.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know but her sexy ass can probably right the soul out of a breh.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Nah, Simone “THA GOAT” Biles is too tiny.

She could dunk if somebody held her up, which any short person would be able to do at that point.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Society may not actually be becoming dumber

But…too many ppl can ask their intrusive thoughts to a wide audience
Ahhh,the simpler times. Where people thought about what they wanted to say before saying it:francis:

Today its "Oooh oooh,I have a thought,let me hit send as fast as possible:krs:!!!"

“Men are philosophical about dumb shyt … here’s a conversation two dudes can have ‘would you fukk a bytch with no nose?’”

- Patrice ONeal

Time stamp: 1:30

mag357

Superstar
Daps
All of this explanation isn’t even required. A gymnastics floor is just a huge springboard. She wouldn’t get nearly enough height to dunk on a regular floor. Kids in gymnastics can get 6-8ft in the air on a gymnastics floor, if they’re good.

Gymnastic floors are designed to absorb downward force. Not spring it upward.

My dude, let’s not do this. I have two gymnast daughters and have helped put together and break down floors for gymnastics competitions.

The floor can do more than one thing. It can absorb downward force AND propel someone upward when significant force is applied. If you walk on a gymnastics floor it feels like you’re on a stiff trampoline. I know from personal experience

This was a good back and forth so I researched a bit.
And because nikkaz was calling people dumb for just having an interesting thought.

@Buddy is right

Superstar
Daps
Lol nah. She is a legendary athlete regardless, but the air she gets comes from snowballing momentum and using leverage to slingshot herself. She probably can jump pretty high for her height though.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was at sky zone... Hopping around a bit

I didn't even think about doing anything extra:flabbynsick:

Edit: I'm still surprised the video of the lady fighting that kid at one of them sky zone type places ain't hit thecoli yet
Please dont become an air fakkit like @skylove4 . Sky Zone puts you in the category of Airea Fakkit if you are not careful

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This was a good back and forth so I researched a bit.
And because nikkaz was calling people dumb for just having an interesting thought.

@Buddy is right

Video doesn't dispute anything. Nobody is saying she's jumping on a trampoline out there, but she is skilled (as are the other gymnasts) in using force to activate the springs to get the height they need to do those flips. A 10 pound medicine ball doesn't compare and won't have the same force of a 100lb Simone Biles springing off the mat. Using that video's example, if Biles is lightly jumping on that trampoline, she's getting more height than that medicine ball. It's the same with a spring-loaded floor, just to a much lesser extent.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Either way, she's not just doing a 2 step and jumping up clean. She has to twirl, front flip, back flip and twist to get height. Now imagine orientation yourself while holding a ball and trying to dunk.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I read Mugsy Bogues book Land of the Giants and he mentioned he had enough elevation to dunk but his hands were too small to control the basketball. But he said he can dunk a tennis ball

And as short as Mugsy is, he's still got about 6 inches height more if Simone is 4'8

Simone Biles is like 4'10 and a woman with tiny hands
No she cannot dunk on a 10 foot rim

I don't think jumping is the problem as much as it is controlling the basketball at her size. Even shorter basketball players tend to have 9 inch hands give or take.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY KD SAID
CATCH A LOB

:devil:
:evil: