Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed:Bruh basically said he didn’t know who she was because he was too busy. Practicing his craft and didn’t want to commit. Until he finally linked up with her and the rest is history. And of course the usual suspects are mad. Especially since the brotha thinks highly of himself. Bruh literally said nothing to downplay baby girl’s accomplishments or to “humble” her.
I believe him wholeheartedly. Gymnastics is a niche sport that mostly makes headlines once ever 4 years among tens of other sports. All during the summer time when he's locked in trying to fit into his team. Hee has to be lying though, cause black women are the center of the universe

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

They're resorting to trashing his stats, saying he has only 47 solo tackles (as a DB btw) :mjlol:

If the bytch can’t tell me who the leading tackler in the league is she needs to shut the fukk up

Fr fr this is why I’m starting to despise social media, if this “journeyman” was in the same club as her she’d be tryna get chose by cuz

But on twitter she can say he just another person for likes lol fukk outta here

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
just read an article saying how the feminists in this country going to leave a lot of women old and single in the future
Man time these bytches ain’t feminists they just trolls

Let them find a nikka who actually likes them that they want too and topics like this don’t gain traction

Really the amount of bytches piling on here just shows u how lonely these hoes are

Genos

Superstar
Daps
It's the same reaction from nikkas when a famous black woman says something perceived as disrespectful to her black husband. Outrage bait
maxresdefault.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I believe what he said

Gymnastics isn’t as big as people think. He probably saw her name here and there, but I’m not surprised if a person(he said he was in college at the time) doesn’t know who another person is when they swipe on Twitter.

He obviously wasn’t paying attention to the Olympics and especially not gymnastics.. there’s no football in the Olympics

He didn’t even say he was the catch, he says he feels ALL men should be the catch, but he was afraid of committing. She didn’t disagree, so obviously she did put in the work to see him and eventually locked him up and she seems happy to do it.

One guy posted something true af… if a woman is not willing to approach something she wants she’s going to settle whatever approaches her. And vice versa

He swiped her first and she shot her shot. Probably liked the fact he didn’t know who she was

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Also him not knowing who she was ain't really that crazy. They started dating in 2020 and Simone didn't start being a household name until a little time before that. Dude was already in the NFL and depending on his schedule probably didn't have time to keep up with everything like that.