Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Get your passports gentlemen. The women in Pawgistan don't have problems with black men being the prize.

OIG.lc_ebeiTiBC3DtAtufBS
What that chick on the left ig and has she ever been to Dubai?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Very well said. :clap:
I don't care what anyone says, this kind of shyt is a decent reminder how mentally broken a lot of people are. Dudes need to take note and realize that miserable people like the ones bytching and whining are to be avoided.

Lol, if legitimately believe he's only getting backlash from just black women then you'd be mistaken. Men and especially Women of all races are killing him.

That "men are THE prize" babble needs to be left in the Redpill/Manosphere bubble where it belongs. Uttering that shyt outside of those communities is just opening yourself to criticism.

Y'all are nobodies so you can say whatever the fukk you want. This man is married to arguably the GOAT female athlete so the backlash was inevitable.
Imagine being so mentally ill that you jump at shadows and assume randomly said shyt in passing, jokingly, and something that is not even that contentious, is redpill shyt. I don't often say this but get off the internet. Not everything is redpill, bluepill, burgundypill, whateverpill shyt. Stop being weirdos and mentally ill fukkwits.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I'm convinced the only reason shyt like this keeps gaining traction is because relationship bullshyt is the easiest way to get a few dollars from tiktok, youtube, and twitter.

I saw a woman on tiktok that is using the trend to sell her book and the amount of :mjpls:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Sickness.

One of the most powerful tools at their disposal to keep regular black women in line to the bidding of the hive. The faux concern allows them to push any boundary, go to any extreme, say ANYTHING do ANYTHING. They can go to any lengths because after all, it's because they "care" about the target. They push along even if it's against the wishes of the target, heck, ESPECIALLY if it's against the wishes of the target. It's especially potent in this case, because Simone's the GOAT at her craft and Jonathan is just another niqqa in their eyes, so you know the hive, which is merged by trauma bonding, shea butter, ego, cac semen, and collective disdain for back males, see themselves in this one no matter how mediocre or broken their individual lives are. The yas gurl sistahood is the borg. Simone MUST be assimilated.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm convinced the only reason shyt like this keeps gaining traction is because relationship bullshyt is the easiest way to get a few dollars from tiktok, youtube, and twitter.
I'm convinced this shyt is popping off now to distract people from what's going on in Gaza right now. Twitter got more smoke for a couple in Love than hundreds of thousands being killed and displaced.