Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The whole thing started with ol boy saying “I know we some red dimes but”….

Y’all light skinned dudes be talking to each other like this behind closed doors?! :skip: :wtf:
so… truthfully fukk everything else. I don’t care bout how they met or who chased who. They’re a cute couple.

I wanna talk about the damn host.

No one wants to address what that dude said? “I know we some pretty Red dimes”? (When the guy who said it is definitely mid)

So light skinned/mixed dudes describe themselves like light skinned women? Being light skinned makes them prizes off rip? :sas2:
Tinge of colorism in this shyt too :sas2:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so… truthfully fukk everything else. I don’t care bout how they met or who chased who. They’re a cute couple.

I wanna talk about the damn host.

No one wants to address what that dude said? “I know we some pretty Red dimes”? (When the guy who said it is definitely mid)

So light skinned/mixed dudes describe themselves like light skinned women? Being light skinned makes them prizes off rip? :sas2:
Tinge of colorism in this shyt too :sas2:
He knows he's on camera, there's other women there off camera and he's trolling the hate mob for reaction.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I noticed that a lot of the twitter accounts going wild on some anti black male shyt are south african or from the UK. You really cant build a community with people like this. Africans really might need islam all over the continent. Had no idea African women were even bigger birds than American women.
These lonely ass hoes sad as shyt man :pachaha: