Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol, if legitimately believe he's only getting backlash from just black women then you'd be mistaken. Men and especially Women of all races are killing him.

That "men are THE prize" babble needs to be left in the Redpill/Manosphere bubble where it belongs. Uttering that shyt outside of those communities is just opening yourself to criticism.

Y'all are nobodies so you can say whatever the fukk you want. This man is married to arguably the GOAT female athlete so the backlash was inevitable.

Most of these other groups hate black men as well outside of athletics, walking dildo or political pawn.

The fact that you interpreted his statement as redpill jargon means you spend entirely too much of your time on the internet period.

Go out side

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Are these the sane women though? :heh:

I just watched the video for the first time, isn't he joking? "I was fightin it, I was fightin it" seemed like he was trying to be funny.

"I always say men are the catch" with his girl right there seems like he's trying to be annoying in a funny way, I just don't see the malicious intent in that video.
Were the men who were offended by Ms. Tina sane? :jbhmm:She said her thing with her man next her as well and also tapped him on his knee as if to be like “oh you know what I’m saying”.

We can keep going back and forth on this. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I don’t think there was malicious intent at all! Just like I didn’t think there was malicious intent with Ms. Tina! I think he said some shyt that bothered women like Ms. Tina said some shyt that definitely bothered men.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
DZwctuY.png
Ku Klux Keishas lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why take off ense with shyt that literally has nothing to do with you though. (not saying yo personally)> It's their relationship what they eat don't make other people shyt lol. Its especially funny given she said she chased him in previous interviews, and he was just joking around with the panel
They put their business out there for the public on a PODCAST.

Don’t want commentary, don’t literally tell your story on the world stage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
They put their business out there for the public on a PODCAST.

Don’t want commentary, don’t literally tell your story on the world stage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's not the issue though. People can talk all they want, but why get so invested in someone else relationship if they happy. It's akin to brehs being mad at Jada when Will Smiths allowed the situation to happen. Why give a fukk. Jada wasn't fukking you over, just like breh not quote unquote disrespecting them twitter broads

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you are the prize, why wouldn't you say it? It's shocking to me to hear men be afraid to be honest because of the woman they're with.

Especially when you ask women to describe their ideal man, they're gonna always describe someone that's her superior in every conceivable metric.
Because of what we see with these two. Everyone got their own goofy ass opinions and philosophies. I ain't got no time for you to be in my business. So it just ain't worth it. Same reason why I don't got an opinion on Israel or Palestine at work. I don't even know what you talking about but on thecoli, a nikka got a strong opinion

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I really think the idea of a women putting the full court press on a breh shes feeling is breaking there brains . It’s the exact opposite of everything they have been taught.

Facts
Some of these women can't fathom someone greater than themselves doing some shyt that they wouldn't do in order to get a man and be happy.

They really be wanting nikkas to worship them. :mjlol: