Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I thought she was with a cac, I opened this thread expecting that. She's with a real one. dude like, I dont care if she can do 48 backflips at the end of the day, she on her back having OUR kids. :ehh:

let that boy cook. smashing a world class gymnast must be crazy :wow:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
That’s what’s lost in this, I wouldn’t imagine a lot of a listers/olympians/famous athletes having to be on a dating app

I could but I would hope it would be some exclusive shyt that’s designed specifically for A-listers. If she was on those standard apps, I’d be a little disappointed
When Simone told the story, she said it was Raya, which is essentially a more exclusive version of a bumble/hinge. They have some crazy process to get in and are highly selective.

That's probably the app where all the a listers are at

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These babbling people really need to get a fukking life......................
giphy.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The coli don't count people on this site are nerd of hip hop and sports And general social topics.

You're right, most black men never talk about sports, music, booty, and gender dynamics.

:stopitslime:

There's already proof in this thread that he knew who she was. He lied about it, we can move on.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Explain how it is the same please.....maybe I'm just being dnese but I recall her saying he aint perfect or something right?
Ms. Tina said how imperfect her then hubby was, and black men thought she was slighting him in the public eye because you’re supposed to build your man up and not tell the world what “issues” you have with him. Was it an airhead thing to do? YES. Was she purposely talking shyt? I don’t think so. She was just rambling and said something stupid.

Simone’s hubby was being interviewed by men who were bigging HER up basically saying “wow, you locked down a gymnastics legend, she’s so great how’d you do that?” And her hubby said “Actually you should be asking what she did to bag me cuz I didn’t pursue her at all”. So he basically made it clear to the men on the panel that the typical dynamic —man pursues woman— was flipped in their relationship and she’s the one who chased him. It’s very obvious if you peeped the reactions of the men on the panel. They were giving him funny looks like “:ohhh::troll::skip::pachaha:” during the whole time, culminating with one dude saying “oh so you’re saying that actually Simone is the lucky one because you weren’t going to message her”?. Basically -if this chick never hit you up y’all wouldn’t be together.
It basically sounds like she wasn’t the girl he was really trying to holla at, but because she initiated he went with it.

That’s all.

And that is OK if that is their dynamic. It’s no one’s business. As long as he remains faithful and doesn’t start chasing hoes (now OR if he becomes more famous) then there isn’t a problem. :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Him saying all men are the catch is even more ridiculous,and I gotta wonder what kind of podcast hes been watching:mjlol:

Cant believe yall cant see how he downplayed the most decorated BLACK female athlete ever(besides the Williams sisters) publically. He told the world he was the catch,and then told the world how he had her doing the catching. Im not saying his actions are wrong,because if a woman likes you that much,and is as "thirsty" as she was. Thats the woman you should go for and treat right/not take advantage of their strong feelings. Saying it publically is very distasteful in my opinion:respect:
Exactly.

Men and women don't play with the same kind of currency when it comes to dating. I'm sure women would be all over a dude who was a decorated olympian in the same circumstance and he WOULD be the catch, but I don't think most guys really give a fukk about stuff like that lol.

He shouldn't have said it out loud, but a woman's social standing doesn't directly translate to relationships, it is what it is :yeshrug:
YOU RIGHT! But that’s exactly the point- he shouldn’t have said the quiet part out loud out of respect for his wife. THAT is why women are pissed.

It’s like JayZ saying “Beyoncé? Yea she’s BEYONCÉ to y’all, but to me? She’s the one making my dinner”.

Margot Robbie just had the biggest movie of the summer- Barbie. What if her hubby was on the red carpet and said “Oh is this a big deal? Didn’t realize it”.

Like, obviously your wife is your wife, but when she’s an extraordinary lady and ppl acknowledge that, don’t downplay her.

She’s super smitten because her man is fine. Lol
Which is why I tell y’all that looks DO matter. She ain’t tripping at all because THAT’S the face/body she’s looking up at every night. A fine ass athlete.
:pachaha: :laff: She wouldn’t be sitting there giggling and listening to him say “nah she bagged me” if he was some older man or a dude with a busted face Lmao

Like I said— this is their dynamic and if they are happy and no one cheats, who TF are we to say anything?!

Last edited:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Ms. Tina said how imperfect her then hubby was, and black men thought she was slighting him in the public eye because you’re supposed to build your man up and not tell the world what “issues” you have with him. Was it an airhead thing to do? YES. Was she purposely talking shyt? I don’t think so. She was just rambling and said something stupid.
richard-lawson-feelings.gif