Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Truth be told these folks only care what these people are and not who they are. Thats a big problem with this relationship dynamic nowadays so focused on what these people are (jobs, education, achievements, etc) as if that is what makes a relationship work. They don't give a fukk about who these people are until its too late. Who they are >>>>> What they are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him saying all men are the catch is even more ridiculous,and I gotta wonder what kind of podcast hes been watching:mjlol:

Cant believe yall cant see how he downplayed the most decorated BLACK female athlete ever(besides the Williams sisters) publically. He told the world he was the catch,and then told the world how he had her doing the catching. Im not saying his actions are wrong,because if a woman likes you that much,and is as "thirsty" as she was. Thats the woman you should go for and treat right/not take advantage of their strong feelings. Saying it publically is very distasteful in my opinion:respect:
Men and women don't play with the same kind of currency when it comes to dating. I'm sure women would be all over a dude who was a decorated olympian in the same circumstance and he WOULD be the catch, but I don't think most guys really give a fukk about stuff like that lol.

He shouldn't have said it out loud, but a woman's social standing doesn't directly translate to relationships, it is what it is :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That’s what’s lost in this, I wouldn’t imagine a lot of a listers/olympians/famous athletes having to be on a dating app
I could but I would hope it would be some exclusive shyt that’s designed specifically for A-listers. If she was on those standard apps, I’d be a little disappointed