Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:russ:Catset this is yo peoples

People like her don't realize the irony in these statements

She saying men are insecure about dating successful women...

... just for her to say in the same breath that successful women should be doing a lot better than the "average" men they date (citing Naomi Osaka and her man as an example). Keep in mind some of the men she's talking about are still rich themselves

The lack of self awareness is crazy. And the video has 700 comments... stay away from women like this yall..

Daps
Craziest part of all this was that if the roles were reversed then this wouldn't even be a story because the shyt is a common occurrence. If a chick was like yea I ain't know who the best niche sportstar was and he hit me up and pursued me there wouldn't be no talk about her being a bum and all that shyt.

I’d take it a step further. There’s stories like this all the time with male athletes and their no-name girlfriends. Then it’s just seen as a heartwarming story implying that it’s real love and not just clout chasing (spoiler alert: it usually actually does end up being clout chasing). Simone’s reaction in this vid is exactly how the male reactions be those stories. Only difference here is a hating Black Twitter reaction.

Truth is, I’m sure he realizes she’s quite the catch. Someone he genuinely fukks with that has her own shyt going, giving him confidence that she’s not just trying level up off him. Despite being great catches for both sides, it’s gonna be tough for them. He touched on one major landmine: he ain’t really even get enjoy his rich nikka life on the ladies tip cuz he linked with her so soon. He was all shocked that a popular gymnast he never heard of was hitting him up, wait til popular women he DOES know start throwing it at him now that he’s way more popular. That man finna be tested! Black Twitter should be rooting for them but instead they’re actively looking for (inventing) loose threads to pull at…such miserable people :snoop:

I hope Jonathan and Simone tune them out. It’s gonna be hard enough without that:wow:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I have no problem with what he said.

I’m talking about people online coming up with creative c00nish insults acting like what he said was so bad.

Certain celebrities keep quiet so they don’t feed the trolls
thats where im at with it.

My own girl is kind of a twitter bird and insists that Owens was trying to diminish Simone Biles by stating that she came after him...I think the dude is kind of oblivious and doesnt understand that SHES the brand. As her husband, you protect the brand even if contradicts reality.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
thats where im at with it.

My own girl is kind of a twitter bird and insists that Owens was trying to diminish Simone Biles by stating that she came after him...I think the dude is kind of oblivious and doesnt understand that SHES the brand. As her husband, you protect the brand even if contradicts reality.
You may need to bush her:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's the same reaction from nikkas when a famous black woman says something perceived as disrespectful to her black husband. Outrage bait
maxresdefault.jpg
/thread

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
She's sitting there laughing and giggling the whole time. From what it sounds like he's saying she put the full court press on him and she's sitting there not denying it, why are they mad? :why:

They mad cause he ain’t worshipping her like she Jesus Christ. Black women in America think they are over us from years of feminism from the white community so it does not fit the narrative

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
To be real, in their relationship dynamic, he IS the prize. And that’s ok if that’s how they want it 🤷🏾‍♀️

-She messaged him first
-She liked all his pix first
-She drove 45min away to go visit him during
the covid lockdown
🤷🏾‍♀️

As long as he never encounters a woman who makes him want to:
-message first
-like all her pix first
-drive 45min to meet her

Then they’ll prolly be just fine:yeshrug: