Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Him saying all men are the catch is even more ridiculous,and I gotta wonder what kind of podcast hes been watching:mjlol:

Cant believe yall cant see how he downplayed the most decorated BLACK female athlete ever(besides the Williams sisters) publically. He told the world he was the catch,and then told the world how he had her doing the catching. Im not saying his actions are wrong,because if a woman likes you that much,and is as "thirsty" as she was. Thats the woman you should go for and treat right/not take advantage of their strong feelings. Saying it publically is very distasteful in my opinion:respect:
Better he do that than pressure her with a GUN on the nightstand like you would do:yeshrug:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Make social media 18+ to use
And embed a 1-2 hour max time limit usage per day in each phone

World would do better almost instantly.
That wont change anything. If you go through the black twitter comments you'll notice a few things (I checked the likes too)
1) Most of the likes and retweets are coming from black feminists, white LGBTQ, and black LGBTQ.
2) Most are older. I didnt see any teens on there.
3) Another thing was South Africa and the UK. For some reason the black women from south africa and London boost the tweeets numbers. This is something people leave out. You'll see some viral anti black man tweet then see that the location says London or South Africa.
> if you really want to fix black twitter you need to make it exclusive to america and you need to tell non black LGBTQ to stay off black twitter.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Black twitter is nuts right now over and issue that doesn't even matter. Even white reporters on Twitter are confused as their black women collegues are retweeting gender war shyt (seen a couple of tweets from white anchors confused ) :dead:
It's so weird because breh didn't say anything wrong when you watch the video :dead:

As I said on the first page, it's literally no different than a woman talking about how she feels that a woman is the prize, and that her man chased her and stole her heart

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
It’s disturbing how much girls treat these celebrity women as family members and try to tell them what to do when most of the time they’re single

I noticed the same thing with Cardi B and girls using Offset as a generalization for men.

TLDR- Black women online look at black men as kids