Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
haai7lncg5y51.jpg

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I definitely think he's a good actor tho. We'll see what effect the relic he found has on him.

My thing is that his sickness seems to be tacked on. It's supposed to add depth to the character, this is his motivation...plus increase the stakes/tension - "Are they gonna find out..."..

But I ever since Homicide - where the destroyed Andre Braugher's character (and career? up until Brooklyn 911), I really do hate to see Black men crippled for character growth/development.

I hate to take it there, cause I want more shows like this and The Expanse but not weird diversity like Lord of the Rings...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My thing is that his sickness seems to be tacked on. It's supposed to add depth to the character, this is his motivation...plus increase the stakes/tension - "Are they gonna find out..."..
I think dude having the Syndrome was all so Jules could escape his custody without him losing his morality. I don't think it was about character development.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally caught up to this ep!!!

Wow at how convenient that drop was for Jules.

It always bugs me out when people in these shows in circumstances like that always tell the truth.

If I was in a situation like that and I’m pretty much sure they can’t tell I’m lying or are gonna kill me regardless. I’d just lie

He really could just made up a number or double down on how he didn’t get a chance to see it

I low key thought that shyt in Commons house was gonna go darker. I thought there was gonna be a fight somehow but with Jules possibly accidentally shooting and killing her…. Causing more heat to get on her

Enjoyed the ep though

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still can't figure out if the actor playing the deputy sheriff sucks, or if he's doing a really good job of playing someone who sucks, because I straight up dislike him. There'd better be a redemption arc forthcoming
I hate this nikka. He acts like a retarded Bubba Gump shrimp-ish ass nikka playing retarded deputy. His mannerisms the way he holds his hands, the way he cries, that weird ass broken slave shuffle walk he does annoys the ever loving shyt out of me.

Now back to this episode...are you fukking kidding me? Jules lands at a crosswalk just the level below..yea aight whatever but this chic on some Predator shyt the way she just disappears and then ends up in people's apartments. I knew as soon as Common was talking to her Dad where she was headed. Great acting throughout and I was tensed up during that scene with Jules and Common's wife. Thought blood was for sure gonna be spilled. Common's son reminded me of annoying ass Jayden Smith back in the day in movies but not that bad.
I'm still not trusting everything on that drive though. I really want to know what the overall story is about like the history of what happened. I still think Flamekeepers is my favorite episode b/c we get some type of back story. Really great show.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Common is a limited actor but this is probably the best kind of role for him. And the character is just awesome.
Common is just acting as himself from the Microsoft AI commercials :troll:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Billings is definitely not a "bad guy" but he is indoctrinated by the code he grew up on and his own insecurities about his shaky hands make him act like an a$$hole.

i think in the end he will end up with the "good guys" but it might take him a while.