Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I still can't figure out if the actor playing the deputy sheriff sucks, or if he's doing a really good job of playing someone who sucks, because I straight up dislike him. There'd better be a redemption arc forthcoming
It's like he wants to help, but the lackey in him is too strong

If he's brining out so many feelings and dimension from his smallish role that means he's doing a good job :manny:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think i have an idea of what's happening. The air outside is actually toxic and the managers of the Silo have set up an elaborate system to discourage ppl from venturing outside. The screen is a lie but for a good reason. If this hard drive is from the latest rebellion, the one that erased the previous world's history, the people who made it are either the villains or ignorant about the atmosphere outside.

I aslo think there are or were multiple Silos. There has to be at least one other...that white haired cac went from acting like he was the boss an episode ago, to panicing at the "18" keychain flashes. If there are multiple Silos, each silo must answer to one and/or each Silo serves a purpose to humanity.

This basically a Vault life, pre-Reclamation Day. Only difference is, I don't think these Silos ever plan on leaving the Silo....i think there were Vaults like that in Fallout.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
jump.png

For people upset that Jules walked away from that jump I think you should be more upset that that old ass hard drive survived :heh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
he has such a distinct voice especially after years of listening to him

he doing a decent job, but it's hard to break out of that.

I had to play the Canibus Common track before the last episode , because Common was too gutter on the steps with that dude…

peppe

Superstar
Daps
fukking loved every episode, cant wait for the season finale :banderas:

Common the GOAT villian had me heated a lot of times :stopitslime:

I believe in the episode where the power goes down. The screen turns off for a few seconds and you can see the outside world and when it shows you dont see the bodies. Cant explain how the bodies are there when the screen is on but i believe the people who clean are still alive.

Also in the last episode you can see birds flying so i dont think the outside is toxic. I might have been but it is t anymore

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if they go outside and people are just barbecuing and listening to the gap band
You gotta kill the mayor, judicial and IT at that point. Got me breathing this stale ass air when I could be up top grilling in the sun? Nah, yall gotta die!