Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
About to order the books and where is psychotic ass Severance season 2…

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the tape was releasing some type of toxin that killed them or maybe it didn't properly seal the suit they're wearing? :jbhmm:

so the only reason they showing them them the fake nice weather is so they will clean?

also was that a bunch of other silos?

:ohhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally started this. Watched the first 3 eps and it's undeniable how the premise is intriguing as hell and the mysteries are very well done.

Some of the dialogue is straight up bad though. They lucky they got some good actors because other people would've made some scenes almost unwatchable. Poor Tim Robbins has been given straight up garbage on all 3 eps so far :pachaha:

I hope ep 2 and 3 are the most we get of Juliette being super woman. Ferguson is a dope ass actress but man, it felt like the show was yelling "LOOK, JULIETTE'S THE fukkING BEST, OK" at me when it didn't really need to.

Every time the focus goes back to how shady the Silo is I'm :lupe: :ohlawd: though, I can put out with pretty much anything when such an compelling premise is presented.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
King Kong ain't got shyt on Sims :damn::damn::damn:

Had him pounding his chest like that big gorilla.

"Do you know what I do?! :damn: DO YOUUU?! :damn::damn:"

king-kong-kong.gif

:mjpls:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
so the tape was releasing some type of toxin that killed them or maybe it didn't properly seal the suit they're wearing? :jbhmm:

so the only reason they showing them them the fake nice weather is so they will clean?

also was that a bunch of other silos?

:ohhh:
They show them the Bob Ross painting so they clean and probably take their helmet off.

Tape they use is shytty on purpose so it lets in the bad air, hence Andy Dufrense telling Common that she'll be done before she reaches the tree. But they're good in Supply :wow:

supply.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale and it does leave you eagerly anticipating what happens next. Some questions answered, but a lot of Why's still out there. Definitely seems like a case where a 2nd season, should improve on the 1st. And the world can open up more. The mystery aspect works best on the show for me, but hope they can sprinkle in more compelling supporting characters or moments like with Succession mom.

Tim Robbins telling the IT crew to look around from the screen :mjlol:

Indian breh getting 10 yrs in the mines :picard: