Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she like mack 10 in foe life

vwPpTR.gif

nigguh. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Some answers given, but more questions arise :lupe:

I do like the wonderment they have with relics :gladbron:, that are commonplace tech for us :skip:

Mr. By the book Billings looked like he had his world shaken, almost as much as his hands by the end. I do think his character has stood out after what seemed like major characters exited in the 1st couple of episodes. I miss you Rashida Jones :mjcry:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

Yay! He really loved her!

And the ending was anti climactic.

Might be my least favorite ep so far.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Yay! He really loved her!

And the ending was anti climactic.

Might be my least favorite ep so far.
i liked it. i liked the Billings scenes and we learned more about Common and his wife. i don't believe his wife when she said she let her go because she didn't want the guns drawn in her house, she definitely saw there was some weird shyt going on with that hard drive.

and at least they at least confirmed it's nice as fukk outside and he told her she needs to open the door.

:manny:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i liked it. i liked the Billings scenes and we learned more about Common and his wife. i don't believe his wife when she said she let her go because she didn't want the guns drawn in her house, she definitely saw there was some weird shyt going on with that hard drive.
Agree with the bold.

and at least they at least confirmed it's nice as fukk outside and he told her she needs to open the door.

:manny:

Did they? I think all we know is what's seen in the cleaning helmet is not what's seen in the cafeterias.