Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i appreciate Suresh choosing his moms over some rando white woman :mjlol:
Fa real man. I wanted to slap the shyt out of her entitled ass the way she sounded utterly disgusted saying
"Your MOM..."
b/c the man brought up his mother and his bloodline...Like Suresh supposed to throw everything he knows in the bushes and potentially go clean outside b/c she gave him a 3 second kiss. I swear this stupid sheriff is so unlikeable and just a bytch to all the people on the show for no reason. I kind of cheered when Common gut punched her ass. But of course she pulls off some Dark Knight skyhook shyt and we have to wait.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most likely will land somewhere or do some goofy parkour shyt where she grabs on to something

that aside, episode was great :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch can survive a punch by Common and will survive a 500 foot drop

remember how fukking strong her forearms are when she was hanging off that railing with one arm while engaging in a full-on fight with the other lmao…they are probably gonna have her grab something to prevent her fall even tho realistically her shoulder should be ripped out the socket lol

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Forget about cliff-hanger, more like cliff-jumper :skip:

A couple of weeks ago I said she reminded me of Denzel when he was hanging from the balcony in Out of Time. Now she's Chief Whitlock, Ethan Hunt and Walker from Cliffhanger all rolled in one. :wow:

But of course she pulls off some Dark Knight skyhook shyt

tenor.gif

The Silo had a program back in the 60's for getting their people out of hotspots called Skyhook. Jules could look into that. :sas1:

:blessed:

most likely will land somewhere or do some goofy parkour shyt where she grabs on to something

michael-scott.gif

parkour-the-office.gif

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember how fukking strong her forearms are when she was hanging off that railing with one arm while engaging in a full-on fight with the other lmao…they are probably gonna have her grab something to prevent her fall even tho realistically her shoulder should be ripped out the socket lol

A couple of weeks ago I said she reminded me of Denzel when he was hanging from the balcony in Out of Time. Now she's Chief Whitlock, Ethan Hunt and Walker from Cliffhanger all rolled in one. :wow:

tenor.gif

The Silo had a program back in the 60's for getting their people out of hotspots called Skyhook. Jules could look into that. :sas1:

:blessed:

michael-scott.gif

parkour-the-office.gif

There's these walkways that goes out to the middle of the silo, she'll probably land on one

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting choice for her escape. :patrice:

i was hoping her homies were just going to cut the power again and go bust her out :wow:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I do like how Jules' escape mirrors and flips George's death. He was thought to have jumped to his doom. We know he was thrown over the edge by Judicial / the cops. Jules, in an attempt to escape Judicial and the cops, throws herself over the edge, as she jumps to her freedom on some Flying Grayson shyt.

alonzo-mourning.gif