*Silly broad gets butt injections- has to get legs & hands amputated !!!!

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
DallasBlack.com: EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Illegal Butt Injections Gone Bad

Teased by her family and friends about her flat "pancake" booty, Apryl Michelle Brown had always been insecure about her backside. Once she got enough money, she told herself, she'd buy herself a better one. "I didn't know if I wanted to look like Janet Jackson or J. Lo," the Los Angeles cosmetologist, 46, says in an exclusive interview featured in the November issue of ESSENCE magazine. "I just wanted a new, bigger booty." Advertisement

Tragically, her quest for curves cost her all her limbs and almost her life.

In 2004, Brown says she paid a "pumper," an unlicensed person, to inject industrial-grade silicone into her buttocks. Brown can't recall how much the woman actually charged — maybe $500, maybe $1,000 — but over time, she says, the area became intensely irritated and painful, and the skin blackened. By early 2006 she says the silicone had hardened, causing severe pain and infection, ultimately requiring her to have lifesaving amputation of her limbs last year.

Now adjusting to her new life with prosthetics, Brown shares her story — and her warning for others tempted to check out "pumping parties" — with writer Amy Elisa Keith in ESSENCE. "I was left here for a purpose," she says. "I have to get the word out so that nobody else makes this choice."

:skip:

:why:

You got this

butt-lift-300x265.jpg

& results

ss-april.jpg

:datazz::clap:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
...her quest for curves cost her all her limbs and almost her life

By early 2006 she says the silicone had hardened, causing severe pain and infection, ultimately requiring her to have lifesaving amputation of her limbs last year.

Edit:googling her name just gives you a bunch of events "benefiting" her, shes really trying to milk this

:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she shoulda jus paid the 5k like it is down in FL.. :ld:

right, its amazing how people will go to some hotel and let someone stick a dirty needle in their ass.

what makes them think that's a good idea, some things you can't be cheap on

this is how its done right :shaq:

67045799.jpg

2846ev.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This is not even funny man.

obviously if she knew she'd get chopped up...she wouldnt of done it...

I personally dont think anyone should get implants or injections

but many have with no problems...gotdamn she lost hard :snoop:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
industrial strength silicon doe?

is that what they usually use....shiit sounds absurd; to put into your body I mean

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this will teach other idiots to not go this far for some flavor of the month beauty. She could have easily just went to the gym and worked out and got what she wanted. Now she can't do anything because of her shallowness and stupidity.

I don't know how people can be so lazy, all it takes is 10 minutes a day and you don't even have to do it 7 days a week, you can go hard on your exercise routine, 10 minutes a day 3 days out of the week, change your diet and see results. :smh:

If you just do 10 minutes you can get it. Start somewhere.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I don't know how people can be so lazy, all it takes is 10 minutes a day and you don't even have to do it 7 days a week, you can go hard on your exercise routine, 10 minutes a day 3 days out of the week, change your diet and see results. :smh:

If you just do 10 minutes you can get it. Start somewhere.
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4zo07Op4hQa39Ve7]Video: What Women Go Through To Please Men: Fake Ass Injection Procedure Resulted In Quadruple Amputation! (Woman Loses Butt Cheeks, All Her Hands & Feet)[/ame]

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

:russ: she got her ass pumped but now dont have hands to feel it

Damn...that sounds like an ep of "The Twilight Zone" when you say it like that...

industrial strength silicon doe?

is that what they usually use....shiit sounds absurd; to put into your body I mean

INDUSTRIAL
STRENGTH
SILICONE.

She was putting molten computer chips in her ass.

Spin Zone.

The hell they mean "What Women Go Through To Please Men"?

The article said she did it because her FAMILY and FRIENDS used to tease her. Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe me for ice?