*Silly broad gets butt injections- has to get legs & hands amputated !!!!

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

Spin Zone.

The hell they mean "What Women Go Through To Please Men"?

The article said she did it because her FAMILY and FRIENDS used to tease her. Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe me for ice?

WorldStar uses that title a lot

I dont think they put too much though behind it

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am watching this video. This broad has to be the dumbest chick alive. She pretty much met a chick on the street who said she did these procedures, knew she was unlicensed, and went to her house and had the procedure done on a bed. She said she did no research or anything. This is a whole new level of stupidity :mindblown:

Don't feel sorry for her dumb ass at all.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Diet is important in building muscle. Your ass is a muscle. If you want to get a booty and you can't get one, or some thick thighs, you have to change what you eat to contribute to building muscle when you work out.

Proper diet and exercise can contribute to a proper booty/thighs etc... too many women think they can get a proper ass just by eating. Some people are lucky with that, but if you want a tiny waist you have to take what you eat and how you work out seriously and hit some squats.

breh the J Lo style butt is not all muscle... it's fat. They're trying to get injections to get it bigger not more tightly defined

I think the shape of your fat distribution is just genetic.. you can't really change it. You can get rid of fat or add fat but you can't really change the shape of it I think