*Silly broad gets butt injections- has to get legs & hands amputated !!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man she way to old for this shyt:snoop: ya old azz should be sittin down sumwhere at 46 where a fat azz don't even matter....do nikkas her age even care about fat azz on women in they age bracket? I know my uncles just lookin for a woman willing to fuk at this point who will give them money.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Man she way to old for this shyt:snoop: ya old azz should be sittin down sumwhere at 46 where a fat azz don't even matter....do nikkas her age even care about fat azz on women in they age bracket? I know my uncles just lookin for a woman willing to fuk at this point who will give them money.

Your uncles sound like prize pigs.

lmfao@ people getting surgery bootleg, how stupid can you be?

There was a tranny who was putting caulk in people's asses about a year ago and one person died. :snoop:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this will teach other idiots to not go this far for some flavor of the month beauty. She could have easily just went to the gym and worked out and got what she wanted. Now she can't do anything because of her shallowness and stupidity.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DallasBlack.com: EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Illegal Butt Injections Gone Bad

Teased by her family and friends about her flat "pancake" booty, Apryl Michelle Brown had always been insecure about her backside. Once she got enough money, she told herself, she'd buy herself a better one. "I didn't know if I wanted to look like Janet Jackson or J. Lo," the Los Angeles cosmetologist, 46, says in an exclusive interview featured in the November issue of ESSENCE magazine. "I just wanted a new, bigger booty." Advertisement

Tragically, her quest for curves cost her all her limbs and almost her life.

In 2004, Brown says she paid a "pumper," an unlicensed person, to inject industrial-grade silicone into her buttocks. Brown can't recall how much the woman actually charged — maybe $500, maybe $1,000 — but over time, she says, the area became intensely irritated and painful, and the skin blackened. By early 2006 she says the silicone had hardened, causing severe pain and infection, ultimately requiring her to have lifesaving amputation of her limbs last year.

Now adjusting to her new life with prosthetics, Brown shares her story — and her warning for others tempted to check out "pumping parties" — with writer Amy Elisa Keith in ESSENCE. "I was left here for a purpose," she says. "I have to get the word out so that nobody else makes this choice."

:skip:

She's 46? :russ::snoop:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
she's 46 now and this happened in 2004

why are you people still talking about late 40's?

and again there seems to be reason for skepticism as to whether the injections cause her to lose her limbs

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
resource.aspx

This bytch has walrus flippers now :dwillhuh:

Even got a French pedicure on her fake toenails :dead: