*Silly broad gets butt injections- has to get legs & hands amputated !!!!

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
No one else curious as to why bad injections would cause her to lose her hands and feet and not her ass?

Did I miss something :mindblown:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Save money on toilet paper....save money on furniture.....save money on food

but never save money on surgery. stupid.

she paid $1000 for silicone injections in her ass by some dude who probably didn't even finish elementary school. She walks into the guys office instead of diplomas all she sees is a hooked on phonics certificate. smh.
its not surgery and $1k for one injection is reasonable, now having it done by a regular person is something else

No one else curious as to why bad injections would cause her to lose her hands and feet and not her ass?

Did I miss something :mindblown:

Unfortunately for Brown, it was at a hospital, where she picked up an infection. By last year, doctors informed her that she would have to undergo the amputations of both hands and feet in order to save her life.

good observation

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yall calling her dumb...its un called for.
She should have done research to see how dangerous this is but a woman's insecurity and self image can cloud good judgement.
Good thing she's sharing her story but this is sad. We need to instill self esteem in our young children (male and female) so that they don't base their worth on their looks or material possessions.

so dumb, insecure chick does somethin really dumb, survives to be an example that other dumb b!tches shouldnt do the same dumb sh!t.... but we shouldnt call her dumb.... :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the problem isnt that she got the butt injections its that she went cheap and to an unlicensed person

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
:russ: @
resource.aspx
being the first thing I see in that link.

:russ: @ "pumping parties"

:russ: @ this dumb bytch.

:dead:

this isn't funny bro...this is really :to: :sad:

a queen destroying herself to look like a whore

she still has her life which is of most importance

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gut stick out mo den yo booty do... Why in the world would she think gettin that pumped in her body was a smart thing. I swear yo the dumb ish people do is unbelievable.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why you trying to play God? God did his thing with you, be happy that you alive.