Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like y’all are just washed and out of shape.

🤷‍♂️ I don’t see 30 as old especially if you take care of yourselves. My friend went bald at like 24 lol
So at 20, you felt the same at 30. Majority of people are washed a few years into working full-time jobs.

Speaking for myself, I know I'm fit compared to most people - obviously because of time and interest.

30s old, it's not the same as being 40 old, 50 old etc. Unless you're a pro athlete, 30 year old aren't completing with 20 year olds.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
So at 20, you felt the same at 30. Majority of people are washed a few years into working full-time jobs.

Speaking for myself, I know I'm fit compared to most people - obviously because of time and interest.

30s old, it's not the same as being 40 old, 50 old etc. Unless you're a pro athlete, 30 year old aren't completing with 20 year olds.
Yes and Yes. I think people give up on themselves mentally a lot sooner than their bodies start to break down physically like that an 80-year-old

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When a trip to a furniture store brings you joy:mjlol::mjlol:
I love it:mjcry:
Real rap, its a different high. The same joy I used to get for new game releases I got when I went to the container store last weekend. Im about to do painting of rooms and getting organizers for my kitchen and its legit exciting. I saw some mason jars on IKEA that include a built in divider to hold fruit or nuts when meal prepping and im obsessed with getting some bext week. Dont even get me started on Homegoods, Home Depot, or World Market.