KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I had been natural for 5 years, but last year I straightened my hair to see where it was and my hair was damaged. So I'm slowly starting over. :mjcry: So I'm back to my crochet braids and Senegalese twists, I might try some kinky wigs just so I can do more twist outs and braid outs. :mjcry:

Thanks hun, but I'm single. I can't date in the city of Los Angeles, they're not my type. :sadcam:

@MoonGoddess thank you for the compliment.
lol dnt ever straighten ur hair with heat, our hair ain't made for all dat. chin up lil mama u doin a great recovery job i'm diggin it. Oh u like white guys is what ur sayin....

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
lol dnt ever straighten ur hair with heat, our hair ain't made for all dat. chin up lil mama u doin a great recovery job i'm diggin it. Oh u like white guys is what ur sayin....
I know better now. I won't straighten it again. Nah white men share the bottom rung with Latinos. I don't mess with them. My home state is full of them. I mean to say that west coast guys in general aren't my type. I like my black men to be from the east coast.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I know better now. I won't straighten it again. Nah white men share the bottom rung with Latinos. I don't mess with them. My home state is full of them. I mean to say that west coast guys in general aren't my type. I like my black men to be from the east coast.
oh ok then I almost called u a bedwench, fukk with us midwest nikkas :shaq:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lmbooooo. You don't see me :cape: for black men? Lmboooo I probably will as long as y'all don't act like west coast dudes. :lupe:
lol i do (and its laughin my ass off not butt :birdman: ) trust me my coco friend ain't nothin like a st. louis nikka
full

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

:gladbron: Oh man, i wanted to get the Etea caramel treatment but didn't feel like shelling out the money for it so I decided on the diy version. And OMG I don't think my hair has ever felt so damn soft wow. It felt silky and smooth even tho my hair was wet with no products. I detangled first, then washed my hair, put the treatment in for an hour, deep condition with a mixture of protein and and moisturizing conditioner and when I was done :mjcry: my hair was so shiny and soft. I blow dried it and twist it up. It still feels so damn soft man. I will be doing this everytime I was my hair now, it smells good and taste good too lol. I'm in love.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:gladbron: Oh man, i wanted to get the Etea caramel treatment but didn't feel like shelling out the money for it so I decided on the diy version. And OMG I don't think my hair has ever felt so damn soft wow. It felt silky and smooth even tho my hair was wet with no products. I detangled first, then washed my hair, put the treatment in for an hour, deep condition with a mixture of protein and and moisturizing conditioner and when I was done :mjcry: my hair was so shiny and soft. I blow dried it and twist it up. It still feels so damn soft man. I will be doing this everytime I was my hair now, it smells good and taste good too lol. I'm in love.

:what: so u finna be sell fish n not show us a pic