"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
right? If Jeremy Lin said shout outs to China, I doubt cacs would have a problem with it.

The word Africa got them feeling some type of way. :sas2:
This is EXACTLY why cacs love Bill Cosby. He shytted on blacks who do not look down Africa and African names. It's why I can't feel sorry for what he's going through right now.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Detroit Wave I don't know why people keep talking this "wake up" non-sense (no disrespect). If black people have been conditioned to be destabilized, continuously since the 1400's, why would black people all of a sudden "wake up".

Now I am NOT saying that it will have to take hundreds of years to fix our societal problems but it for damn sure wont be fixed by a few words from an inspiring figure. We (all of us, including me and you) need to put more work in than that. If we aren't active with the people we are around on a day to day basis then we bullshiitin'.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
@Detroit Wave I don't know why people keep talking this "wake up" non-sense (no disrespect). If black people have been conditioned to be destabilized, over the span of hundreds of years, why would black people all of a sudden "wake up".

Now I am NOT saying that it will have to take hundreds of years to fix our societal problems but it for damn sure wont be fixed by a few words from an inspiring figure. We (all of us, including me and you) need to put more work in than that. If we aren't active with the people we are around on a day to day basis then we bullshiitin'.
:myman: im building with plenty of brothers and sisters out here.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
@Detroit Wave I don't know why people keep talking this "wake up" non-sense (no disrespect). If black people have been conditioned to be destabilized, continuously since the 1400's, why would black people all of a sudden "wake up".

should only take a generation or two...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Brehs,

Just had a thought. You know how there's the debate about whether black folks should say nikka or not.

Well, why not just use African instead? Low key, Marshawn (and Oakland, apparently) just did that...and it made sense. And it's mad positive too. :ohhh:

Goes to show you, you can get inspiration from the most random places. :manny:

If the idea is wack, my bad:sadcam:
My African you good money, B.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Never apologize for being proud brehs.

Real African sent those demons into a frenzy.

This is a top 10 thread in Coli history.

Be careful of the interlopers and cacs trying to rain on the parade.

Stay the fukk woke!

tumblr_mw8g1ofGbx1qjpqono1_500.gif