"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Daps
:banderas:beastmode has a pop up shop where the superbowl festivities are at, his merchandise is sellin out, sellin online too. just read that the amount of pub he as got this week is the equivalent of like $2.6 million in advertising
:takedat:

rszredo2.jpg

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Bout to be 1992 all over again my African. :myman:

Gonna cop me an I.B. Black Man sweat shirt
Breh I swear I seen one of them shirts on a episode of Martin and I immediately went :ohhh: Where can I find one of them joints?

Not to mention when I was playing San Andreas I decked my African CJ out with one of them African medallions while killing other Africans over turf and selling poison to the community :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
right? If Jeremy Lin said shout outs to China, I doubt cacs would have a problem with it.

The word Africa got them feeling some type of way. :sas2:
Of course...
"If I shouted out all white people I would be called a racist!"-:smugfavre:

"They have their own month and can shout out africans yet where is our White History month? "-:smugfavre:

"Blacks and race...RACISM TOWARDS BLACKS DOESN'T exist....you don't see tom brady "shoutin out" all white people..WHY? because he would be labeled a racist. The blacks are the most racist and obama and all his libtards are stirring the pot"-:smugfavre:

:troll:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This nikka sounds like a 1990's bay area rapper, ayayayayay!!!!

But yo, I was at my mothers house and his speech had the both of us dying? And then she asked me 'Why won't they just leave this man alone' I said because they get mad when we don't tap dance for them.

'Y'all trying to shove a microphone DOWN MY THOAT!!!! :damn:

I hate the Seahawks but I always liked Marshawn Lynch.