"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh I swear I seen one of them shirts on a episode of Martin and I immediately went :ohhh: Where can I find one of them joints?

Not to mention when I was playing San Andreas I decked my African CJ out with one of them African medallions while killing other Africans over turf and selling poison to the community :mjlol:

Sounds like the realistic late 80s early 90s I lives through. :mjpls: :to:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
BEAST MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE MY AFRICANS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-strut-o_medium.gif
One of the funniest gifs ever :kobedeadagain:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This nikka sounds like a 1990's bay area rapper, ayayayayay!!!!

But yo, I was at my mothers house and his speech had the both of us dying? And then she asked me 'Why won't they just leave this man alone' I said because they get mad when we don't tap dance for them.

'Y'all trying to shove a microphone DOWN MY THOAT!!!! :damn:

I hate the Seahawks but I always liked Marshawn Lynch.

My mom was the same way..today and before when I explained the situation to her during his initial presser...and she's a 60+ year old white woman :manny: She was just like "those b*stards! leave him alone..let him be :sadcam:"

It seems that, sadly, Lynch meeting the NFL’s requirements for media availability on his own terms…and using his constitutionally given right of freedom of speech has evolved into seeming like he has been mirandized and is using his right to remain silent. I guess that is truly the state of affairs nowadays for people who act against the grain.

Fanatics and some journalists (which are not mutually exclusive terms) are the ones who should be feeling that way instead. They need to shut up or get someone smarter to represent them in the court of opinion…or, perhaps, they could do something novel and write about facts and analyze what could be a great Super Bowl instead of being some sort of weird amalgamation of spurned groupies and authors in tabloids. Instead..they are barely meeting the absolute minimum requirements of their job.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Marshawn + Gronk = GOATs

:salute:at Lynch getting white people mad because he knows we're all Africans regardless of nationality. Seattle really is America's #blackexcellence team
you say this like the Patriots are some sort of "White America" team when it's so obvious every single NFL fan of all 31 other teams despise them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Marshawn + Gronk = GOATs

you say this like the Patriots are some sort of "White America" team when it's so obvious every single NFL fan of all 31 other teams despise them.

No..... I say that like the Seahawks represent #blackexcellence. There doesn't have to be a European equivalent nor is there one. That is the American way of thinking where its always a Them vs. Us in regards to race since segregation.

#blackexcellence just is