"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch are my two favorite non-Ravens. Earl "don't ask no funny questions. I don't have a sense of humor" Thomas moving his way up the list too. Cacs hate this team so much.

They hate sherm cuz he "talks too much". They hate lynch cuz he won't talk at all. If that don't tell you cacs will find any reason to hate us, can't be reasoned with, and that it's in our best interest to focus on each other rather than begging them to love us, nothing will.

They even hate on Russ for bigging up God but Tebow was their darling. The heck?:pachaha:

And to the guy who suggested referring to our brothers and sisters as "africans", I like that. I am already starting to slowly deviate away from using n1gga so much and am trying to make an effort to refer to my peoples as kings and queens.

"Yo wuddup king?"

"How was your day queen?"

That kind of thing. Positive reinforcement and thinking is a good thing for us.

We were kings, queens and rulers anyway despite cacs preferring us to think our history started on a slave ship :mjpls:

Anyway big ups to Lynch. I look at any person hating on that man as a cac or house negro.

Last edited:

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
1 time for Lynch and the Town nothing but LOVE! I respect bruh that interview made me go buy his hat and support my African :salute:

pFmQoy.jpg

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I just got out of my car DISGUSTED by this Siruis NFL radio commercial speaking on Marshawn.

I swear...it opened exactly like this with a nasally sounding white man saying

"Marshawn Lynch may be known by his friends and teammates as a fun loving and nice guy.....but to the public....he just may be a miserable person. Today Marshawn Lynch again......"

:smh: