"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Lolol he needs to do the Nazi salute or whatever the fukk it is called, and cause people to lose their minds tomorrow. :russ:

:what:

Why should he? Marshawn is on that positive tip, has nothing to do with enraging or intimidating other races/nationalities.

This is what's funny with people who can't relate (not black), they always assume words such as Africa, black power etc is used to provoke. Nah cac, we trying to uplift ourselves, no one cares about you.

:salute: to my African Marshawn for always being himself, and shout out Oakland, market st been good to an African :blessed:

EDIT: Everything African, my African

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
ESPN censoring him is a clear example of why he doesn't talk to the media... They twist words, censor and take statements out of context to fit their agenda...

With twitter and things like Jeter's Players Tribune sports journalists have never been so obsolete...

And thats what they are terrified of. Why listen to some old cacs spin of things when you can hear it undiluted from their own mouth? Print media is almost dead, and reporters in sports will never be completely phased out, but we sure as hell dont need so many of them

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
bruh sometimes i wonder how he still has a job at espn.

He has said he was on the verge of rubbin exec's the wrong way until Dan LeBatard schooled him on the game, and he aint look back since.. he was able to balance both sides while keep in his integrity.

op is right, he stays slayin cac's on Twitter, im talkin by the minute.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:what:

Why should he? Marshawn is on that positive tip, has nothing to do with enraging or intimidating other races/nationalities.

This is what's funny with people who can't relate (not black), they always assume words such as Africa, black power etc is used to provoke. Nah nikka, we trying to uplift ourselves, no one cares about you.

:salute: to my nikka Marshawn for always being himself, and shout out Oakland, market st been good to a nikka :blessed:
Oakland is one of the last bastions of black political thought in this country. New York and Harlem has long lost it's soul. I pray the town remains the same but fear gentrification will cause the same tearing apart as it did in Harlem

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Shout out to you too Marshawn! Shout all the brothers and sisters!

giphy.gif
jxODW.gif