"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I agree but there are whites from Africa here in the US that can technically check the 'African- American' box on an application or form

Not really unless they're trying to be funny. African American in the US officially means Black Americans or more specifically descendants of Sub-Saharan African slaves in the US.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
We need to start saying "MELANOID" not "Black" or "African." That way we include all the GLOBAL Brothers & Sisters. :blessed: :jawalrus:

"Shout out to all my real MELANOIDS!" :ahh:

615cKXKC.jpeg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
ESPN sucks. They'll cut out the "my real Africans" from Marshawn, then when Sterling is getting roasted in the media make sure to edit out the "In Israel blacks are treated worse than dogs" and "A White Jew's life is worth 100 times more than a Black Jew's life is" parts. Certain words are immediately censored, edited out by ESPN.

"African" is a dangerous term according to ESPN.
A couple days ago he told Deion Sanders "You stay blessed African" at the podium and they never showed that either. And that was on the first day of media day so it wasn't a coincidence that they didn't bring it up today.