Reppin
Caladan
iCJ27AF.gif

:wtf: :damn:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to the Bay Area, OAKLAND one of the most pro-black areas in the US.

San Jose, Marin county, and most of the bay area aren't exactly what i'd call pro black
That's what young nikkas from Oakland call each other now.
grew up listening to this

whole album is amazing by the way, if your parents didn't introduce it to you definitely check it out

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
right? If Jeremy Lin said shout outs to China, I doubt cacs would have a problem with it.

The word Africa got them feeling some type of way. :sas2:
They think that we are their property and we shouldn't DARE speak of belonging to anyone BUT them

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Another white bol who exposed himself and got lit up on twitter. There wasn't a damn thing that was hard to understand about what Lynch said.

So the media and journalists heavily scrutinize him for not wanting to speak to them but when he finally does, they ridicule how he talks. Just a bunch of a$$holes.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
ESPN sucks. They'll cut out the "my real Africans" from Marshawn, then when Sterling is getting roasted in the media make sure to edit out the "In Israel blacks are treated worse than dogs" and "A White Jew's life is worth 100 times more than a Black Jew's life is" parts. Certain words are immediately censored, edited out by ESPN.

"African" is a dangerous term according to ESPN.

ESPN never been shyt brehs. I keep telling you guys this, ESPN is owned by Disney which is filled with homosexuals and pedophiles.
Notice how they replayed that gay nikka tonguing down his cac boyfriend over and over again. :scust:
They promote what they want to promote and hide other things. ESPN is no different from FOX news.

Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:salute:To the typical question, "Why can't we speak properly?", when the Seeds of Destruction have nothing else, remember that we were taken from our homes, (our culture and language taken from us and beaten out of us and we were FORCED to speak their backwards language, called English. The reason we can't and will not speak "proper English' (lol) is because this is NOT our native language and I butcher it with delight. I will never apologize for that because I know who I am, and the English language is trickery and the most backward language there is on this planet and by design by the SODs. STOP apologizing! There is no such thing as "proper English", except in their mind. It's their language, NOT ours. There are over 400 different ethnic languages, dialects and fractional tongues in Nigeria and about twice this number in other West African countries. We forgot our language because the SODs forced us to and have the nerve to ridicule us for not speaking 'their' language properly. Who are they anyway? They certainly don't validate me. English is not our native language because we are ALL Africans all over this planet.

Last edited: