Should we start a #HOC Movement??? IT HAS BEGUN (FREE DAPS TO BE GIVEN)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
No. It's because you have anti-militant under your name as if being "militant" is a bad thing. You see all the crazy racist shyt that's been happening all this year and basically ever since Obama was first voted into office? At this point, we have no choice but to be "militant". You either go hard or go home.
I should probably exchange that for anti-you.
Because being militant doesn't mean you have to ignore biology and sociology m

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
WE MUST TAKE DOWN CACS AND c00nS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!
malcolm-x-by-any-means-necessary-276x400.jpg

#HOC

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Don Lemon
Stephen A. Smith
Pharrell
Mark Wahlberg
Mel Gibson
Charlie Sheen
Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton
Madonna
Sandra Bullock
Michael Richards
Barbara Walters
Howard Stern

Explain what the bolded did, I missed it :ohhh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Explain what the bolded did, I missed it :ohhh:

Sanrda Bullock - married to Jesse James who was a neo-Nazi and cheated on her with a woman who modeled in neo-Nazi clothes.

Then she tried to recover with the PR stunt of adopting a black baby. Who's she fooling?
2e4evqe.png

Barbara Walters - defended the movie The Blindside when Vanessa Williams called the movie a white savior movie (which it was), called Monique's children "little creatures" (:dead:), and some other examples that I can't think of right now.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Sanrda Bullock - married to Jesse James who was a neo-Nazi and cheated on her with a woman who modeled in neo-Nazi clothes.

Then she tried to recover with the PR stunt of adopting a black baby. Who's she fooling?
2e4evqe.png

Barbara Walters - defended the movie The Blindside when Vanessa Williams called the movie a white savior movie (which it was), called Monique's children "little creatures" (:dead:), and some other examples that I can't think of right now.

Dat baby smiley :russ::russ:

And :dahell: @ B. Walters

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:birdman:there is nothing stopping us from creating a social media anti-defamation league for us

we would have to :whoa:with the crazyness though. We talk about this shyt all day anyway.