Should we start a #HOC Movement??? IT HAS BEGUN (FREE DAPS TO BE GIVEN)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
say what you want but the black panther and gangs put fear into whites and kept them at bay

now its open season. just effeminate light skin negros, and hipster james harden beard fakkits who will do anything for a buck
Black-Panther-Party-armed-guards-in-street-shotguns.jpg

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
If yall are really about that work then pick out a cac and do damage to the fukker. I mean real damage not ordering 20 pizzas to his house. You ruin his marriage you make his daughter fall in love with your black penis. You make the fukker wish he was never born. I would like to join in on this but it has to be lethal it can't be some foo foo shyt just to hashtag for daps. IF that racist strippers whores info is out then we can start there.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
If yall are really about that work then pick out a cac and do damage to the fukker. I mean real damage not ordering 20 pizzas to his house. You ruin his marriage you make his daughter fall in love with your black penis. You make the fukker wish he was never born. I would like to join in on this but it has to be lethal it can't be some foo foo shyt just to hashtag for daps. IF that racist strippers whores info is out then we can start there.
:merchant:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
say what you want but the black panther and gangs put fear into whites and kept them at bay

now its open season. just effeminate light skin negros, and hipster james harden beard fakkits who will do anything for a buck

don't diss light skinned nikkas... we all black. Some of the most revolutionary ones, militant ones... real ones have and always will be light skinned. More than the revolution will be televised, on the internet, and lead by some light skinned nikkas.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
don't diss light skinned nikkas... we all black. Some of the most revolutionary ones, militant ones... real ones have and always will be light skinned. More than the revolution will be televised, on the internet, and lead by some light skinned nikkas.

:kony:
i said effeminate