Should we start a #HOC Movement??? IT HAS BEGUN (FREE DAPS TO BE GIVEN)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
And you still don't have a spine. :umad:
Because I don't imply that whites are inherent evil :lupe:
Or is it because I've frequently made white people aware of their inherent privilege and called out racists on numerous occasions or because i've complained about internet racists numerous times on this site, requested information from Kp04, made anti-racist threads, made a thread on how I can help this c00n I know, read all of Cole Phelps threads, read all of Bar None's threads, and made posts in the past on this sight that I know you would agree with in regards to race :lupe:
Sorry i'm not as venomous and small minded as you are breh:youngsabo:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Will someone explain to me what this effeminate shyt because blacks are no more "effeminate" than the next race?
How about you except them regardless of their personality if they're down for your cause instead of pushing people away.
Alot of these kids be drinking SOY milk, which mimics estrogen. It makes the boys more feminine and the girls more developed. Now regarding the boys, if there isn't a father in the home, they going to blossom into a fully moist being.

Single mother + Soy Milk = EFFEMINATE MALE.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Alot of these kids be drinking SOY milk. It makes the boys more feminine and the girls more developed. Now regarding the boys, if there isn't a father in the home, they going to blossom into a fully moist being.

Stop grossly exaggerating femininity in the black community and pushing black boys to live up to unrealistic standards in regards to masculinity.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because I don't imply that whites are inherent evil :lupe:

No. It's because you have anti-militant under your name as if being "militant" is a bad thing. You see all the crazy racist shyt that's been happening all this year and basically ever since Obama was first voted into office? At this point, we have no choice but to be "militant". You either go hard or go home.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Alot of these kids be drinking SOY milk, which mimics estrogen. It makes the boys more feminine and the girls more developed. Now regarding the boys, if there isn't a father in the home, they going to blossom into a fully moist being.

Soy: The Good, the Bad and the Best | The Dr. Oz Show

Verdict: One may associate soy with breast cancer because science associates excess estrogen exposure to breast cancer. Soy contains a group of natural plant chemicals called isoflavones. They are found in small amounts in a number of legumes, grains and vegetables; however, soybeans are the most concentrated source of isoflavones in our diet. Since isoflavones bind to estrogen receptors, they can have similar effects to estrogen, but not nearly as strong as animal-based estrogen. Human estrogen is over 1000-times stronger.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I'm glad a lot of us are agreeing on this

Yeeeaaa
tumblr_n0lageVtLv1r9c019o1_400.gif