Should we start a #HOC Movement??? IT HAS BEGUN (FREE DAPS TO BE GIVEN)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So instead of building infrastructure to challenge black unemployment or challenging white supremacy, it's wise to go after more important things like bashing c00ns online?
:birdman:why can't we do both?

I'm willing to make a twitter handle called HOC and going IN on the racist on twitter

:birdman:i nominate Don Lemon as the first assassination

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say what you want but the black panther and gangs put fear into whites and kept them at bay

now its open season. just effeminate light skin negros, and hipster james harden beard fakkits who will do anything for a buck
Smh, you're Canadian bro, you don't know anything about race relations in America. Your whole idea of it, is painted by the coli.

Let's focus on bettering ourselves as individuals, instead of focusing ourselves on hate.

Not to diss you, but white people aren't the reason you still live at home or the reason your ex got an abbortion.

It's a shame that you put your energy towards hating, that's some shyt a lame nikka would do tbh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Smh, you're Canadian bro, you don't know anything about race relations in America. Your whole idea of it, is painted by the coli.

Let's focus on bettering ourselves as individuals, instead of focusing ourselves on hate.

Not to diss you, but white people aren't the reason you still live at home or the reason your ex got an abbortion.

It's a shame that you put your energy towards hating, that's some shyt a lame nikka would do tbh.

:wtf: hre comes a mix breed singing praises from the white man

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So instead of building infrastructure to challenge black unemployment or challenging white supremacy, it's wise to go after more important things like bashing c00ns online?

It's all part of the process

You can't build any infrastructure when folks are consciously/unconsciously following blueprints instilled in them, while pretending it's their own decisions

You can't build any infrastructure when members of a community have selfish ulterior motives, pretending to have a concern and interest for the improvement of that community, while finding ways to solely blame other members of the community for its condition, lack of resources, and the negative actions done towards the community by others

You can't build any infrastructure when folks have strong urges to prove to non-blacks that they don't fit the stereotypes created by non-blacks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Says the guy who's bitter because a white woman aborted his child:dead:

I'm dead.

bitter?: :mjlol:

yeah im so bitter, that i impregnanted 3 more white women after and was so bitter that i made 2 of them get an abortion

no mixed kids will claim my lineage