Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
nikkas here think that is a good thing. People, women in particularly, should be forced to stay in unhappy marriages.

And it never ever stops there.

Force them to have kids
Take away their driver's licenses so they can't creep
Limit their employment opportunities because fukk that work husband shyt
They can't go to the movies because we don't want them to get any ideas looking at Morris Chestnut :whoa:
Make sure they can't have bank because no good can come from that

I think we're good here :jbhmm:.

We'll revisit the dress code in 5 years

Order

:Blessed:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nature. What role does a women have outside of a man? If you were trapped on an island with 3 petite women who had no skill on how to eat/survive, you mean to tell me you gon start letting them dictate terms? Or take a democratic approach? Looool no man with any testosterone is going for it. If anything they’d all end up marrying the man for survival. I get freewill, but woman’s rights are always and will always be dictated by one greater than them. That is there punishment for their foremother obeying a talking serpent. Women like serpents (liars, deceivers, crooks).

The days of being a hunter and gatherer are gone and you need to get over it. We provide for ourselves with currency these days and women are allowed to get paychecks to buy their own food and house themselves.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
The days of being a hunter and gatherer are gone and you need to get over it. We provide for ourselves with currency these days and women are allowed to get paychecks to buy their own food and house themselves.
I’m not speaking of hunter gatherer. Anyways currency is almost over anyway, so enjoy I guess. It will go digital if anything and then ppl will have to make that choice…..yea that one…..

Repent and turn back to your Elohim. White daddy government won’t be able to help you forever. We were never meant to thrive here. I know some of us have grown attached to getting “education” and living in the burbs and getting our passport to flex on ig, and being whores but that time is bout over. Repent and turn to the Father before it’s too late.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
No. We already know what to do and your idea is the epitome of 'hustlin' backwards'.

This is 2022 CE., not 1,400 BCE.​
Anything they want and are capable of doing.​
You seem to be an ally to white supremacy, while claiming to be against it. You don’t really seem to care about much accept vaxcines and voting democrat. That’s not even hustling backwards, that’s just insanity. “This is 2022”, enjoy the white man’s kingdom.

Not much time of it left. Repent, before it’s too late. How much longer are black ppl gonna protest as every other group laps us? How much longer will ppl suffer it. The Most High is the ONLY reason we’re still here.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Imagine being arranged to marry Persephanii

I'd thank my family everyday. :mjcry:

wNqcYOE.png

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas idolizing bronze age tribes as ideal societies :snoop:

Funnily enough, a collective group of people of Indo-European descent (Ashkenazi/Khazars) who adopted this ancient bronze age Afro-Asiatic Biblical culture starting in 8th Century CE have empowered themselves and have become 25% of the world's Billionaires in the 21st Century while comprising less than 1% of the world's population and RULE OVER YOU today using this supposedly archaic bronze age culture as their cultural foundation.

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not אל; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

2 Esdras 1:24 What shall I do unto thee, O Jacob? thou, Juda, wouldest not obey me: I will turn me to other nations, and unto those will I give my name, that they may keep my statutes.
2 Esdras 1:25 Seeing ye have forsaken me, I will forsake you also; when ye desire me to be gracious unto you, I shall have no mercy upon you.

Written in bronze age...but accurately told the future about YOUR current condition to a TEE all over THE book? :jbhmm:

Interesting.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
These nikkas idolizing bronze age tribes as ideal societies :snoop:
Lol you’re not even in your own land. You and breh are content as captives in the white man’s land, always voting democrat and complainining “they keep shooting us down”. Yall already buck broken. Repent and get back up. Why would I idolize. I care about functional communities where I can go without worrying about nikkas doing what they do because they single momma failed them.