Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
But their divorce rates and amount of broken homes are nowhere near what's going in the USA. :jbhmm:
:hhh: When divorce is illegal, you get fewer divorces.

But I forgot, women losing their autonomy and civil rights is but a small price to pay for your authoritarian dream. :mjlol:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
:hhh: When divorce is illegal, you get fewer divorces.

But I forgot, women losing their autonomy and civil rights is but a small price to pay for your authoritarian dream. :mjlol:
Rather encourage families to stay together than having women breaking them up because some low level side dude is making her tingle and feeling excitement again.

Once again, you're living in la-la breh.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Rather encourage families to stay together than women breaking them up because some low level side guy is making her tingle.

Once again, you're living in la-la breh.
:russ: Divorce is always women's fault, right?

I'm living in reality where people, including women, have individual rights and autonomy. If you want a repressive society move to one. You will be equally p*ssy-less there too.
:umad:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Women do. Are all legitimate, no, but that's freedom. So your solution is they be forced to stay in dysfunctional and abusive relationships?
The majority of divorces aren't even due to abuse its because of irreconcilable differences. I.E I want to move to something "better" and exciting.

You're just talking.

Last edited:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Arranged marriages is degeneracy, the idea that one can marry someone else without their full and total consent is evil and should be rebuffed in a civilized society.
Yeah, we should stick to what this civilized society is about where broken homes are the norm, sexual freedom to even kids being championed, men and women can barely even able to stand each other, and so on.

You cats are so backwards.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The majority of divorces aren't even due to abuse its because of irreconcilable differences. I.E I want to move to something "better" and exciting.
That's not what it means, but go ahead. "Irreconcilable differences" encompasses nearly anything dysfunctional in a relationship besides physical abuse and proven infidelity.

Just say it, you want women to be forced to stay in dysfunctional marriages.