Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lol where y'all come up with these scenarios? Arranged marriages in 2022? Like c'mon at least be realistic

It happens more often than you might think

One of my ex’s friends had an arraigned marriage and I was SHOCKED when she told me the story. Ole girl was born in America but was of Nigerian heritage. 28 years old. Was tired of dating a$$holes and dudes with no future plans so she allowed her parents to arrange a marriage for her. They arranged a hook up with a 30 year old Doctor breh. They only met TWICE before the ceremony. Got married. Now she’s happy as hell living in Virginia.

shyt was crazy when my ex told me the story and showed me the pics

This isn’t to say that arranged marriages are the way or anything. Just that its still a practice

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Let’s be honest the reason so many cultures had arranged marriages was not for the benefit of a man. Because those cultures understood women don’t know how to pick good men. They don’t know how to scout or draft a good talent. This is also the reason why it’s a cultural norm for the father to give his approval before a woman gets with any man. And in years past when A father didn’t approve that man and woman couldn’t be together. There was reasons why the father didn’t approve. He wasn’t just an a$$hole. Everybody understood women do not know how to pick what’s best for themselves. But in this feminist society we lost that lesson

If you ask a modern woman what purpose father's provide they probably won't be able to give you an answer because their fathers weren't around to do it for them, but if you ask a Asian Nigerian or Chinese person why father's are there, they'll tell you that they are a filter, they vet the men in their daughters lives.
But all men know how to choose good women for wives right? :heh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s too late for it

Off the fact of so many single mothers and limited

Bingo

nikkas like to avoid the truths/reality and blame everyone else

How we go from almost 70/75 percent of black kids raised into 2 family homes to starting in 1980s to now where almost 80% of kids are raised in a single parent home

And these nikkas continue tomorrow play the blame game about the government this or that

They key is to stop fukking worthless hoes, stop messing with dead beat women. But like Juicy J said, we can't say no to rachet p*ssy. Reap what you sow:francis:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Black communities" are so rare in post-60's America, that the idea that some uniform cultural policy can be enacted and adhered to on a wholesale collective level is no more than a pipe dream.

"Black" folks and Americans in general by and large adhere to the philosophy of Alister Crowley..."do as thou wilt" AKA vain self-worship, which is why nothing in America can be built and/or mantained anymore without the assistance of immigrants who still adhere to the concept of culture and community...at least until their kids become crowley-ized a generation later.

But yes, a woman's Father and Mother should carefully vett, know of and approve of her prosepective Husband before that lifetime vow is made. It's how any sensible, logical and forward thinking culture operates.

I personally took and passed the vetting process of my Wife's family (who's from the continent) before we took that final vow.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
"Black communities" are so rare in post-60's America, that the idea that some uniform cultural policy can be enacted and adhered to on a wholesale collective level is no more than a pipe dream.

"Black" folks and Americans in general by and large adhere to the philosophy of Alister Crowley..."do as thou wilt" AKA vain self-worship, which is why nothing in America can be built and/or mantained anymore without the assistance of immigrants who still adhere to the concept of culture and community...at least until their kids become crowley-ized a generation later.

But yes, a woman's Father and Mother should carefully vett, know of and approve of her prosepective Husband before that lifetime vow is made. It's how any sensible, logical and forward thinking culture operates.

I personally took and passed the vetting process of my Wife's family (who's from the continent) before we took that final vow.
What they make you do? Kill a Lion?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
brehs must be coming out of the pandemic straight up starving with no hope
:picard:
It’s bigger than that tho. It’s the community itself. Yall don’t seem to mention all the single mothers alot of yall help make, which is another issue. Alot of brehs could get box, but it’s slim pickings as far as sistas that’s not hoes, or don’t have children.

The community is led by whorish women, silly women who open their legs to anyone and get left high and dry, and simple dog brained men that just want sex, then half of the little marriages we do have is to white, latina, or mix ppl. Only The Most High can salvage this “community”. The community doesn’t really have any morals and the basis off it, is trying to be fully accepted and gain the same privileges as white people, which will never happen.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
nikkas so down bad that they want bytches to be forced to marry them. This site gonna produce a black Elliot Rodger
There was a thread not too long ago singing the praises of fascism. :snoop:

TLReactionaries

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
No joke, my parents and my Uncle actually proposed this to me. My uncle said he wanted to get me a woman from the continent and I get paid like 40k or some shyt :skip:. I might take the offer.