should religious people be clubbing?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alcohol was originally permitted in islam until everybody showed up to prayer drunk :sadbron:
Breh, i'm pretty sure alcohol was going to be banned from the start however since Arabs loved it, it could have been a difficult rule to implement. Hence why sometime was given for them to come to terms with it.

Imagine trying to make the consumption of alcohol illegal in America today :whew: they'd be riots popping up left and right.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I know that in Christianity, Lucifer was the angel of music, so I don't even get why Christians listen to the shyt.

I've always found it funny that staunch Christians post on hip-hop message boards while spewing many generalizations about their rib. :usure:

And it's always the men protesting religion on here, I never seen 1 women, except for runny eggs AG. :dwillhuh:

Be a christian on a hip-hop message board while placing judgment on women/black people, brehs.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus said that? cause its in red? :heh:

As if Jesus was seriously the first person to suggest not to be a hypocrite.

Sit your ass down.

A Christian is "someone who follows Christ".

You said that ANY Christian that doesn't stone promiscuous women is a hypocrite.

You were then shown a direct quote from the Bible where Jesus discouraged sinners (which all of us are) from being judgmental enough to stone an adulterous woman.

Even if the Bible is not true, you have used an inherently flawed argument to prove your point. Now instead of admitting your failure, you're acting obtuse and arrogant.

Try again. :ufdup:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Gotdamn, this nikka @Napoleon is annoying as hell when it comes to these religious debates. Almost to the point of exhaustion.

It's like, ... we KNOW you don't like religion. YOU know we know you don't. Yet you still talk out of your ass and deflect legit arguments with pictures and statements that show you aren't even a knowledgeable atheist, just someone who doesn't like religion.

In here talking about stoning people when that's clearly Old Testament. And I was raised in the church but don't consider myself religious anymore. However, I do believe in a greater spirit. But your ridiculousness when it comes to these, what should be civil, debates makes me want to correct you in your wrong thinking.

The reason why the Old Testament isn't adhered to is because Jesus Christ has enabled us to be done away with that old covenant. Hebrews 8:13 says "By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear." Galations 3:24 says, "So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith." People had to make sacrifices to free themselves of sin, and even then it wasn't enough. There was no promise of salvation ... just, 'be as good as I expect you to be.' With the NT, Jesus becomes the sacrifice, and believing in Him and abiding by the word of God enables you salvation.

But do you, lol. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know that in Christianity, Lucifer was the angel of music, so I don't even get why Christians listen to the shyt.

I've always found it funny that staunch Christians post on hip-hop message boards while spewing many generalizations about their rib. :usure:

And it's always the men protesting religion on here, I never seen 1 women, except for runny eggs AG. :dwillhuh:

Be a christian on a hip-hop message board while placing judgment on women/black people, brehs.

i don't listen to hip hop or rap.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A Christian is "someone who follows Christ".

You said that ANY Christian that doesn't stone promiscuous women is a hypocrite.

You were then shown a direct quote from the Bible where Jesus discouraged sinners (which all of us are) from being judgmental enough to stone an adulterous woman.

Even if the Bible is not true, you have used an inherently flawed argument to prove your point. Now instead of admitting your failure, you're acting obtuse and arrogant.

Try again. :ufdup:

Oh...so reading the bible as it states isn't worth reading?

So whats the point of the Old Testament?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gotdamn, this nikka @Napoleon is annoying as hell when it comes to these religious debates. Almost to the point of exhaustion.

It's like, ... we KNOW you don't like religion. YOU know we know you don't. Yet you still talk out of your ass and deflect legit arguments with pictures and statements that show you aren't even a knowledgeable atheist, just someone who doesn't like religion.

In here talking about stoning people when that's clearly Old Testament. And I was raised in the church but don't consider myself religious anymore. However, I do believe in a greater spirit. But your ridiculousness when it comes to these, what should be civil, debates makes me want to correct you in your wrong thinking.

The reason why the Old Testament isn't adhered to is because Jesus Christ has enabled us to be done away with that old covenant. Hebrews 8:13 says "By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear." Galations 3:24 says, "So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith." People had to make sacrifices to free themselves of sin, and even then it wasn't enough. There was no promise of salvation ... just, 'be as good as I expect you to be.' With the NT, Jesus becomes the sacrifice, and believing in Him and abiding by the word of God enables you salvation.

But do you, lol. :manny:

Matthew 5:17 :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:usure: should religious people be campaigning against marriage?

like apostle paul?

To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is well for them to remain single as I do. (1 Corinthians 7:7-8 RSV)

Now concerning the unmarried, I have no command of the Lord [i.e., the Lord has not spoken directly on this] but I give my opinion as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy. I think that in view of the impending distress it is well for a person to remain as he is. Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be free. Are you free from a wife? Do not seek marriage. (1 Corinthians 7:25-27 RSV)

I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to please the Lord; but the married man is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried woman or girl is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit; but the married woman is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please her husband

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
like apostle paul?

To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is well for them to remain single as I do. (1 Corinthians 7:7-8 RSV)

Now concerning the unmarried, I have no command of the Lord [i.e., the Lord has not spoken directly on this] but I give my opinion as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy. I think that in view of the impending distress it is well for a person to remain as he is. Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be free. Are you free from a wife? Do not seek marriage. (1 Corinthians 7:25-27 RSV)

I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to please the Lord; but the married man is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried woman or girl is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit; but the married woman is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please her husband

That's not a campaign against marriage, and I don't need to pull scripture to prove how highly marriage is regarded in the bible.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Matthew 5:17 :troll:

Easy, he's saying that he didn't come to destroy the law, but fulfill it. Basically it was about the prophecy of the son of God coming to rescue us from our sins. When Jesus died on the cross that was fulfilled, thus rendering that old covenant complete, and starting a new one.

Colossians 2:14 - by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.

Hebrews 9:15-16 - For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it.

Hebrews 8:7-8 - For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

:ld: