should religious people be clubbing?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't club breh. I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke. It's the Islamic way ALHAMDULILLAH

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Clubbing where you are getting drunk and grinding on women and potentially getting hit by a stray bullet or getting a bottle cracked over your head? Nah. If you're a Christian, there's nothing really in there for you.

A jazz lounge or somewhere classy where you're just sitting back and enjoying the music, why not.

:dead: @ the description

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Not religious but have friends and family from 7th day adventist, baptist, muslim, catholic, ethiopian orthodox, jehovas witness backgrounds.

The 7DA were not to be clubbing, wear wakeup, eat meat etc. Only a few members of my family lived by those guidelines. The younger generation went clubbing.
Baptists did everything non-believers did, except they still made it to church sunday. They explained as long as you or I believe Jesus is our lord and saviour, and genuinely asked for forgiveness, we'd be alright.
Muslim family members basically explained it like this : "Allah knows whats in the heart of men and will judge accordingly" . Some still went, while others were completely against it.
Most catholics I knew only went to church a few times a year and I doubt they took it as serious as my other religious friends and family members. They clubbed hard, drank harder.

My answer if I committed to one religion: Go clubbing every once in a while, but don't over-do it or place it above your god, family, or career. Be mindful of what you do and who you do it with while there. Lord knows our truest intentions anyway.
I'll add that If you're really about your religion you should be careful; some people are slow to understand, yet quick to judge and will try to tear you down based on what they assume your belief system is about.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
I personally do not club. As a Christian i decided not to start so I wouldn't struggle leaving that lifestyle behind like my older cousins. I am not perfect though. Living a righteous life is a process that occurs with experience. My Christian brothers and sister that do club will hopefully grow out of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Christian and I club. But mainly just cuz its fun venue for me to hang out with my friends and I like dancing. I went out with girlfriends last night and I had an amazing time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not religious but have friends and family from 7th day adventist, baptist, muslim, catholic, ethiopian orthodox, jehovas witness backgrounds.

The 7DA were not to be clubbing, wear wakeup, eat meat etc. Only a few members of my family lived by those guidelines. The younger generation went clubbing.
Baptists did everything non-believers did, except they still made it to church sunday. They explained as long as you or I believe Jesus is our lord and saviour, and genuinely asked for forgiveness, we'd be alright.
Muslim family members basically explained it like this : "Allah knows whats in the heart of men and will judge accordingly" . Some still went, while others were completely against it.
Most catholics I knew only went to church a few times a year and I doubt they took it as serious as my other religious friends and family members. They clubbed hard, drank harder.

My answer if I committed to one religion: Go clubbing every once in a while, but don't over-do it or place it above your god, family, or career. Be mindful of what you do and who you do it with while there. Lord knows our truest intentions anyway.
I'll add that If you're really about your religion you should be careful; some people are slow to understand, yet quick to judge and will try to tear you down based on what they assume your belief system is about.

Yeah..how dare anyone hold you responsible for what you claim to believe. :comeon:

Remember. Being religious is VOLUNTARY. :stopitslime:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets put it this way.

If God doesn't exist, it doesn't matter what religion these people profess because adhering to it at the expense of enjoying their life is a waste of precious time. So why get mad about it? If they want to get drunk, get high, have sex, and then pray to some imaginary all powerful being to cope with their issues, what difference does it make? If moral concepts based on holy books are of human origins to begin with, then humans should be able to twist them any way they see fit. They made it up, they should be able to do what they want with it.

If God does exist, then everyone, Christian or atheist, is accountable for what they do. The creator of the universe would likely hold people to his standard for humans in general, not specifically Christians, Muslims, or atheists .

So either way the pot is calling the kettle black. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Clubbing where you are getting drunk and grinding on women and potentially getting hit by a stray bullet or getting a bottle cracked over your head? Nah. If you're a Christian, there's nothing really in there for you.

A jazz lounge or somewhere classy where you're just sitting back and enjoying the music, why not.

The fukk you clubbing at, Gaza strip?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lets put it this way.

If God doesn't exist, it doesn't matter what religion these people profess because adhering to it at the expense of enjoying their life is a waste of precious time. So why get mad about it? If they want to get drunk, get high, have sex, and then pray to some imaginary all powerful being to cope with their issues, what difference does it make? If moral concepts based on holy books are of human origins to begin with, then humans should be able to twist them any way they see fit. They made it up, they should be able to do what they want with it.

If God does exist, then everyone, Christian or atheist, is accountable for what they do. The creator of the universe would likely hold people to his standard for humans in general, not specifically Christians, Muslims, or atheists .

So either way the pot is calling the kettle black. :manny:

You're making a pretty big leap breh. You're assuming that the creator of the universe is a personal God who actually gives 2 fukks about who you're fukking, what book you're living your life by, and whether or not you pray before eating a meal.

It takes a whole fukking lot of hubris to claim the entity who was responsible for all of creation gives a single fukk on what's going on in the life of one person on one planet in galxy. He probably has more important shyt to do than care if you fukked a broad years before signing a legal document saying you're married.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're making a pretty big leap breh. You're assuming that the creator of the universe is a personal God who actually gives 2 fukks about who you're fukking, what book you're living your life by, and whether or not you pray before eating a meal.

It takes a whole fukking lot of hubris to claim the entity who was responsible for all of creation gives a single fukk on what's going on in the life of one person on one planet in galxy. He probably has more important shyt to do than care if you fukked a broad years before signing a legal document saying you're married.

If he's not a personal God, then it's the same as if he didnt exist since he wouldn't care about humans anyway.