☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Quran has been around 1400 years, breh. Nothing has changed. For 1400 years. :yeshrug:

The more we learn, the more we understand the genius of this intelligent design. What you're saying is ass backwards. :heh:

When did the Creator ever exist within the creation? When someone told you that when you were young which warped your entire perception. That's why I keep reiterating that while you think yourself intelligent, you're really already behind the 8 ball from jump. This concept, we're discussing, you don't quite understand.

Except when Uthman had to "consolidate" all existing versions... :mjpls:

maybe you can tell me why Abu Bakr held out on giving up his version of the Quran until Uthman "convinced" him... :mjpls:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Except when Uthman had to "consolidate" all existing versions... :mjpls:

maybe you can tell me why Abu Bakr held out on giving up his version of the Quran until Uthman "convinced" him... :mjpls:

The Quran is memorized. It has always been that way. From the very first revelation. Today there are millions of people around the world who can recite the entire Quran beginning to end, or beginning anywhere in between, at the drop of a hat. Word for word, letter for letter. No deviation. They are called hafiz.

It was written down for people like... never mind. :snoop: :pachaha:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
seems rather selfish to expect MORE life after you die.

Just admit you'd rather think you're living rather than how rational the method of how you think you'd live after death actually is.
I don't expect more life, matter of fact I didn't deserve to wake up this morning, eternal life with God was a promise by him, if you have an issue take it up with him

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't expect more life, matter of fact I didn't deserve to wake up this morning, eternal life with God was a promise by him, if you have an issue take it up with him

I have a friend getting her PhD on circadian rhythms and melatonin...are you saying that it has nothing to do with that and that god woke you up instead? :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Quran is memorized. It has always been that way. From the very first revelation. Today there are millions of people around the world who can recite the entire Quran beginning to end, or beginning anywhere in between, at the drop of a hat. Word for word, letter for letter. No deviation. They are called hafiz.

It was written down for people like... never mind. :snoop: :pachaha:

You didn't address my statement.

What about Uthman. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or... God created your precious melatonin. :ohhh: :mindblown:

What the fukk are you talking about?

Different animals have different levels of melatonin.

You're the silly fukk wad who would rather sit here and act like EVERYTHING you learn (cause you damn sure didn't know about melatonin until 30 minutes ago) was from god instead of actually learning things that exist.

You can't seriously tell me that something you had no clue of is THEREFORE from god. That makes no goddamn sense.