☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Easy, he's saying that he didn't come to destroy the law, but fulfill it. Basically it was about the prophecy of the son of God coming to rescue us from our sins. When Jesus died on the cross that was fulfilled, thus rendering that old covenant complete, and starting a new one.

Colossians 2:14 - by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.

Hebrews 9:15-16 - For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it.

Hebrews 8:7-8 - For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

:ld:

:troll:

1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be abided by until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.

2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) "Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God." (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

4) Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 "Whoever curses father or mother shall die" (Mark 7:10 NAB)

5) Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment:“He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” (Matthew 15:4-7)

6) Jesus has a punishment even worse than his father concerning adultery: God said the act of adultery was punishable by death. Jesus says looking with lust is the same thing and you should gouge your eye out, better a part, than the whole. The punishment under Jesus is an eternity in Hell. (Matthew 5:27)

7) Peter says that all slaves should “be subject to [their] masters with all fear,” to the bad and cruel as well as the “good and gentle.” This is merely an echo of the same slavery commands in the Old Testament. 1 Peter 2:18

8) “Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law" (John7:19) and “For the law was given by Moses,..." (John 1:17).

9) “...the scripture cannot be broken.” --Jesus Christ, John 10:35

:troll:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
None of what you said disproved what I said. :dead:

1- 3. He didn't abolish the law (covenant), he fulfilled it.

4. Quote the entire passage nikka, he was directly quoting Moses to show how the Pharisees were using God as a way to avoid their family obligations.

5. See above. And it wasn't an attack. Lol.

6. Is not the punishment for sin, Hell? What are you trying to say here, lmao. Any rate, this could be symbolic, the hand and eye were used metaphorically throughout the Bible.

7. The concept of slaves was different back then, as it is now. And it speaks to Christian slaves, with sinful masters. There's a paradox that exists like.. who do I follow, my earthly 'master' or God. If you continue that verse until :25 you'll see that, lol.

8. Again, what are you trying to say? We've already discussed them being given the law in the OT, and not keeping it so basically finding fault with it ... which is why Jesus was needed.

9. This is in direct reference to the Jews and how they are exalted and chosen, as it says so in the Bible. And that no matter what, that can't be taken from them ... that Scripture can't be broken.

Dude, you're the worst atheist I've ever debated with. You leave out important pieces of passages and are just plain annoying when it comes to this. Try harder and quote someone else, you aren't worth the time right now lol.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nggas use the church to meet and simp on these hoes so why not the club?...whats the difference?

So you are comparing t

4. Quote the entire passage nikka, he was directly quoting Moses to show how the Pharisees were using God as a way to avoid their family obligations.

6. Is not the punishment for sin, Hell? What are you trying to say here, lmao. Any rate, this could be symbolic, the hand and eye were used metaphorically throughout the Bible.

7. The concept of slaves was different back then, as it is now. And it speaks to Christian slaves, with sinful masters. There's a paradox that exists like.. who do I follow, my earthly 'master' or God. If you continue that verse until :25 you'll see that, lol.

8. Again, what are you trying to say? We've already discussed them being given the law in the OT, and not keeping it so basically finding fault with it ... which is why Jesus was needed.

9. This is in direct reference to the Jews and how they are exalted and chosen, as it says so in the Bible. And that no matter what, that can't be taken from them ... that Scripture can't be broken.

Dude, you're the worst atheist I've ever debated with. You leave out important pieces of passages and are just plain annoying when it comes to this. Try harder and quote someone else, you aren't worth the time right now lol.

folks are always worth the time when it comes to eternal life or death

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Probably not. You not gon stop some of them from getting "turnt up" though.

:mjpls:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Why does the atheist crew always have to ruin things for ppl? :damn: I mean if you're content with your life decisions then quit stressing over what the next (religious) person is doing. Sheesh!

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
The club scene was never my thing anyway. Had a fake ID at 16, was done clubbin by the time I could legally go. :manny:

But it is probably due to Islam why I feel that way. There just doesn't seem to be anything good there so I pass. :yeshrug:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

You have a false perception of God which causes you to reason the way you do. Why would God be standing in outer space if He created outer space. You see life from within a bubble and thus can't even begin to comprehend this concept.

In all honesty, I don't entirely blame you. This is what happens when people are oppressed religiously. When you think of God you think of a white man wrapped in a sheet, which I agree sounds absurd, but if that's as far as your mind can stretch it does a lot to explain your position.

But I know A LOT of people just like you. They had this false perception of God that they knew was wrong so they rejected it. Then when they learned the truth, the became Muslim. Go to Eid prayer this weekend you will meet hundreds of brothers who share the exact same beginning to their journey to enlightenment.

When you ask questions like "who created god" it shows your lack of understanding. It's like asking "who painted the painter" or "who cooked the chef?" There's no such thing as a dumb question because all questions lead to knowledge but a person who asks these types of questions clearly doesn't have a firm understanding of the concept at hand. :yeshrug:

God is not a man. There is nothing in this creation that compares. Once you can understand a concept that profound, you can proceed. But right now you're running in quicksand light years away from the destination.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have a false perception of God which causes you to reason the way you do. Why would God be standing in outer space if He created outer space. You see life from within a bubble and thus can't even begin to comprehend this concept.

In all honesty, I don't entirely blame you. This is what happens when people are oppressed religiously. When you think of God you think of a white man wrapped in a sheet, which I agree sounds absurd, but if that's as far as your mind can stretch it does a lot to explain your position.

But I know A LOT of people just like you. They had this false perception of God that they knew was wrong so they rejected it. Then when they learned the truth, the became Muslim. Go to Eid prayer this weekend you will meet hundreds of brothers who share the exact same beginning to their journey to enlightenment.

When you ask questions like "who created god" it shows your lack of understanding. It's like asking "who painted the painter" or "who cooked the chef?" There's no such thing as a dumb question because all questions lead to knowledge but a person who asks these types of questions clearly doesn't have a firm understanding of the concept at hand. :yeshrug:

God is not a man. There is nothing in this creation that compares. Once you can understand a concept that profound, you can proceed. But right now you're running in quicksand light years away from the destination.

I like how you can't defend any concept of god except a version that exists in a form you're completely oblivious to what it actually is.

You can't claim its anything you used to claim it could be, so now god exists in that void of what you claim you don't know.

Its just the god of the gaps argument rehashed. ...until we learn something new and you move the goal line, yet again.

The more we learn the smaller the box for god gets. The less places your god can hide...because he's never there.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I like how you can't defend any concept of god except a version that exists in a form you're completely oblivious to what it actually is.

You can't claim its anything you used to claim it could be, so now god exists in that void of what you claim you don't know.

Its just the god of the gaps argument rehashed. ...until we learn something new and you move the goal line, yet again.

The more we learn the smaller the box for god gets. The less places your god can hide...because he's never there.

The Quran has been around 1400 years, breh. Nothing has changed. For 1400 years. :yeshrug:

The more we learn, the more we understand the genius of this intelligent design. What you're saying is ass backwards. :heh:

When did the Creator ever exist within the creation? When someone told you that when you were young which warped your entire perception. That's why I keep reiterating that while you think yourself intelligent, you're really already behind the 8 ball from jump. This concept, we're discussing, you don't quite understand.