Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I mentioned that pulling out isn't foolproof and accidents can happen. How is that saying a woman is physically forced to be subject to a man's agenda unwillingly
The post I originally quoted does not feature any of this. If you don't understand you don't want to understand.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman

I don’t think either is “okay”, I think terminating a pregnancy because you want a “fresh start” is just as bad as having a child by a man that absolutely wants nothing to do with the child and forcing him to take care of the child.

I think in cases where the father doesn’t want the child and doesn’t intend to be around for the child he should be able to sign away parental rights/financial responsibility after a dna test proves he’s the father. If the woman wants to keep the child then she’s on her own and isn’t allowed to contact the father. :manny: I imagine being forced to care for a child you don’t want, can’t afford, can’t mentally support etc can be mentally taxing for a man the same as it can be for a woman. So since a man can’t physically abort a child he should be able to financially/emotionally detach himself from the child and mother. I imagine the guilt and shame would be the same as a mother that has aborted but it should be a lesson learned but not ruin your life.

Sorry this is long lol

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
let’s put it this way.

Let’s say you are Uncle Sam.

Samantha had a baby and needs some help. You step up to the plate and say “i’ll help that baby”. You spend thousands on food, School, healthcare, housing, etc.

At some point you look up and see Brian the baby’s dad kicking it. fukkin hoes, making money, buying a bunch of frivolous shyt and making more babies, sending them your way to take care of them.

Are you not gonna go after Brian for some help raising all these little humans he’s sending your way? You gone let him keep spending all his money on coke and hoes while you raise his kids?

I think we all know the answer to that. And that’s why child support exists. It’s not a punishment for the dad or a reward for the mom. It’s not about being “fair” to either one of them.

It’s uncle sam saying “nikka pay for your damn kid”:ufdup:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

According to the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), states collected approximately $32 billion on behalf of the 14.7 million children served by child support enforcement programs across the country during FY 2018.

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

According to the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), states collected approximately $32 billion on behalf of the 14.7 million children served by child support enforcement programs across the country during FY 2018.

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif
Continue on and fully understand the numbers.

It’s estimated that average child costs about 12k a year.

Multiply that by 14 million children and you get about $168 Billion.

Child support payers are making out like criminals compared to what it really costs to raise a child. And that’s not even talking about the everyday physical presence it takes to raise a kid.

The idea that those people should just be able to walk away is beyond asinine.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think either is “okay”, I think terminating a pregnancy because you want a “fresh start” is just as bad as having a child by a man that absolutely wants nothing to do with the child and forcing him to take care of the child.

I think in cases where the father doesn’t want the child and doesn’t intend to be around for the child he should be able to sign away parental rights/financial responsibility after a dna test proves he’s the father. If the woman wants to keep the child then she’s on her own and isn’t allowed to contact the father. :manny: I imagine being forced to care for a child you don’t want, can’t afford, can’t mentally support etc can be mentally taxing for a man the same as it can be for a woman. So since a man can’t physically abort a child he should be able to financially/emotionally detach himself from the child and mother. I imagine the guilt and shame would be the same as a mother that has aborted but it should be a lesson learned but not ruin your life.

Sorry this is long lol

I would suspect that the guilt and shame isn’t as bad for the men because society expects more from mothers than they do from fathers

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, nothing is being added, and you didn't "explain" shyt.
Technically she can't stop a man from nutting in her if they are fukking raw. She can't feel when you are about to nut. I'm not talking about consent or no consent just how our bodies work.

The second part I am talking about consent. You are adding things that I didn't mentioned. What I typed is what I meant :yeshrug:. All that extra stuff you are going on about is all based on your bias.
and this was posted earlier
It is depending on the circumstance. slip-ups do happen like not pulling out fast enough to where a little bit gets shot in her

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You reiterating what I originally pushed back on isn't explaining shyt.

You Juelzing about a pull out when you said nothing about pull outs is just that, Juelzing. If anyone's "adding shyt", there's the example of that.
:what: nikka, I was responding to a quote that said a woman should stop you from nutting inside and my response was that a woman can't stop you if you are going raw. A woman can't tell or feel when a man is about to nut. How are you taking that and twisting it into whatever the fukk you are going on about?

Where is the juelzing? I literally posted a quote from myself in this thread talking about pulling out :what:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:what: nikka, I was responding to a quote that said a woman should stop you from nutting inside and my response was that a woman can't stop you if you are going raw. A woman can't tell or feel when a man is about to nut. How are you taking that and twisting it into whatever the fukk you are going on about?

Where is the juelzing? I literally posted a quote from myself in this thread talking about pulling out :what:
Just like you've "explained", I've explained more than once also. You don't want to understand.

Once again, you talking about pulling out later is Juelzing.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like you've "explained", I've explained more than once also. You don't want to understand.

Once again, you talking about pulling out later is Juelzing.
You didn't explain. You took what I typed and added your own scenario.
The pulling out was brought up earlier in this thread.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If you lay down with a women and you get her pregnant; yes you should pay child support. I don’t care about women having the choice to keep the child or you not wanting a child. You decided to lay down, and that child is now here and needs support. Deal with it.