Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have explained. You choose not to understand.

Your pull out post is after your initial post that I went against.
What about it you don't understand? I have repeatedly explain what the post meant and you keep talking about a woman being physically forced to a man's agenda. You are the one choosing not to understand.

And the pull out post was a response to another poster. Nothing juelzing about it. Happened before you even started quoting me

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What about it you don't understand? I have repeatedly explain what the post meant and you keep talking about a woman being physically forced to a man's agenda. You are the one choosing not to understand.

And the pull out post was a response to another poster. Nothing juelzing about it. Happened before you even started quoting me
What about it don't you understand? I've repeatedly explained that you're framing a scenario where the man does something against a woman's consent and you keep ignoring what you wrote. You are the one choosing not understand, me understanding exactly what you wrote is why this keeps going on, because you choose not to.

So if it has nothing to do with we're arguing, then it needs not to be brought up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As much as I hate trap pregnancy. You can't make child support work on an honor system. Every piece of shyt absentee parent would use that as a cop out. You would need proof of statement and mutual agreement and still it might not stand. Why?

The courts main goal in those cases is to keep the actual government from footing the bill they not worried about the man, their priority is finding anyone but themselves to hold the bag. They worried about the state. That's why they will go as far as making step father's hold the charge for raising a kid that's not his biological. Their goals are not yours or about your protection as a man.

Letting people skate because they didn't agree on having a seed would mean they are paying more put to single mothers. It's a game of pass the buck

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about it don't you understand? I've repeatedly explained that you're framing a scenario where the man does something against a woman's consent and you keep ignoring what you wrote. You are the one choosing not understand, me understanding exactly what you wrote is why this keeps going on, because you choose not to.

So if it has nothing to do with we're arguing, then it needs not to be brought up.
I wasn't talking about nutting in her without consent. The post I quoted said that a woman should stop men from nutting in them when it should be the other way around. We are in control of that function not women.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't talking about nutting in her without consent. The post I quoted said that a woman should stop men from nutting in them when it should be the other way around. We are in control of that function not women.
Ridiculous back and forth that you should've hopped off once you saw what time dude was on.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
If I sound like a cac Man U sound like a cac lady

Breh it ain’t no biology, u and I both kno damn well that’s not why nikkas are put on child support. They put nikkas on child support cuz they the breadwinners in most situations
is this meach monster mufukka a female?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Asking a question is not emasculating someone.
Bullshyt. You thought a nikka with the username "meach the monster" was female? :martin: Asking that question is a weak rhetorical device meant to undermine his opinion. ONly a woman would say that!!! Just like the breh addressing me as "sis". Grow the fukk up and actually challenge brehs on their thoughts.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Bullshyt. You thought a nikka with the username "meach the monster" was female? :martin: Asking that question is a weak rhetorical device meant to undermine his opinion. ONly a woman would say that!!! Just like the breh addressing me as "sis". Grow the fukk up and actually challenge brehs on their thoughts.
I suggest you actually read what the fukk I posted. A couple YEARS ago, I asked meach personally if he/she was male or female. I don't care either way, justwas curious. The only reason I brought it back up in this thread was because someone else did and meach was originally acting like a retard, refusing to answer when i originally asked before. Don't know what emotional shyt you're talking about, but it ain't that deep as trying to emasculate
someone.