Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

Daps
Get that number that one time in public...other than that she's strictly back of car/bedroom status. No dates. No dancing on you in clubs.

So sad to read a a man saying something like this. :mjcry:

Overweight women are people too, and to treat a woman this way because she isn't your type, and doesn't know any better, is just plain wrong.

The good thing about "wrong" (or good) is that it comes back on you. Men who talk and think like this usually end up with no options other than a big woman, or worse.... Some ugly thot that everyone passed around.

Or they have a daughter who is a big girl, and will have to watch her be used and mistreated by men with this sort of thinking.:sas2:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I used to target big bytches every now and then when I was drunk... Im a lil nikka 5'7 145 pounds shyt was a challenge to me back in the day to see if I could hang... Used to break them girls heart... Used em and took everything from em... I was such a conceited narcissist brehs... Trying to fukk over people thats not as good looking as you just because you been bombarded with compliments your whole life... I aint shyt brehs:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sad to read a a man saying something like this. :mjcry:

Overweight women are people too, and to treat a woman this way because she isn't your type, and doesn't know any better, is just plain wrong.

The good thing about "wrong" (or good) is that it comes back on you. Men who talk and think like this usually end up with no options other than a big woman, or worse.... Some ugly thot that everyone passed around.

Or they have a daughter who is a big girl, and will have to watch her be used and mistreated by men with this sort of thinking.:sas2:

You're getting a reality check. It's just that no male has been this blunt with you.

I have standards just like you females do. I do not date fat women.

What's the shortest guy you dated before and after your weightloss :sas1:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, overweight womenz tend to have lower standards.(A lot of them, not all of them)

I believe this is because they don't get approached as often. They don't have as many options, so they tend to be easier to please. Men can be cheaper with them, and more inconsistent. (I have a relative in jail who keeps asking me to hook him up with a fat girl to use while he's incarcerated.)

Speaking as a former overweight woman myself... I struggled with this. Be Clear: I have never been easy or lose, but the couple of boyfriends/lovers I had before I lost weight didn't have to do much. I just wanted companionship, sex, and good food. (lol ) So I attracted men that could only offer that.
They Didn't do a lot for me. They Didn't feel like they should/or had to. Of course I never made them, because I didn't know any better. I didn't need them to, because I have always been fiercely independent. (still am) They probably targeted me for these reasons.

Fast Forward...

I lost weight. The type of men I attract now are totally different. They want to buy me things. Show me off. Go out more. Be more social. However, I have not changed. I am a homebody, and I don't like that. I resent it. I want men that like me for who I am. Not what I look like, or how I look on their arm. I don't like crowds. I don't like that superficial stuff, but when you are attractive you attract a lot of superficial men. You attract lots of them. It's hard to chose, so you kinda have to make them WORK to see who is real. Some womenz idea of "work"' is money and expensive dates. I tried this at first, but It wasn't me. My idea of work is companionship,honesty and quality TIME. (You would be surprised how many men are incapable of doing this correctly even if they like you)

I miss the companionship's I had with men when looks weren't a factor.

I'm still trying to find that balance.
So you feel your love life was better before the weight loss? How much weight did you lose?
Lol. I have heard this before, too.
Head game of a big girl in a fit girl's body? :banderas:

Daps
So you feel your love life was better before the weight loss? How much weight did you lose?

Head game of a big girl in a fit girl's body? :banderas:

Sadly, my love life was much better before. Much better. I have someone in my life now who is great. But after weight loss I really went through it, ya know?

I can't believe how important looks are to men, and how differently men treat women they are attracted to. (which is sad and wrong, because you should be respectful and a gentleman to ALL women. NOT just the ones you're attracted to.

Don't get me wrong, I have always been a good dresser and funny. I have always had a lot of "friends". But treated me different when I lost weight.Things as simple as men running to hold doors open for me, and greeting me more. Giving me extra stuff at a store or food spot. Never having to buy my own drink at the bar. Slow rocking to a song in the club, and then you look up and it's about 2-3 guys around you trying to make eye contact with you. (When you're used to no one really bothering you.) It's weird. I am not used to men liking me for how I look. They liked me for who I was before. I prefer that. It is harder now to sort through a lot of the "riff raff" you get when your options open up.

THEN, when you finally get a guy you like, and he doesn't trust you or is insecure, because he thinks you got ten other dudes. lol Men you reject hating on you. Men not being able to take "NO" for an answer, so you have to be "mean" to guys or have an attitude to make the man STOP liking you in order to get them to leave you alone. lol You can't be too nice, because then they think they have a chance. Or worse, they go around telling people they "talk" to you, and be lying. (or straight up confused) Oh yeah, the pretty girl struggle is real. lol

I lost about 50 lbs, and luckily I didn't get too many stretch marks. That's what I was afraid of. lol

The guys from my past I still have great friendships with today. My first love and I are still cool, and I am really cool with his wife too. Another guy I was seeing for years off and on is like one of my brothers best friends, he is like family to me. The other one is currently in jail, but we ended on good terms, and we catch up whenever we can. (I am cool with his baby mother too. lol) It was rough at first, because some of them wanted me back after my weight loss and felt entitled to me, because they cared for me before. (I almost had to get a restraining order on one of them. It got rough, but eventually he accepted it was OVER. I had just outgrew them.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Sadly, my love life was much better before. Much better. I have someone in my life now who is great. But after weight loss I really went through it, ya know?

I can't believe how important looks are to men, and how differently men treat women they are attracted to. (which is sad and wrong, because you should be respectful and a gentleman to ALL women. NOT just the ones you're attracted to.

Don't get me wrong, I have always been a good dresser and funny. I have always had a lot of "friends". But treated me different when I lost weight.Things as simple as men running to hold doors open for me, and greeting me more. Giving me extra stuff at a store or food spot. Never having to buy my own drink at the bar. Slow rocking to a song in the club, and then you look up and it's about 2-3 guys around you trying to make eye contact with you. (When you're used to no one really bothering you.) It's weird. I am not used to men liking me for how I look. They liked me for who I was before. I prefer that. It is harder now to sort through a lot of the "riff raff" you get when your options open up.

THEN, when you finally get a guy you like, and he doesn't trust you or is insecure, because he thinks you got ten other dudes. lol Men you reject hating on you. Men not being able to take "NO" for an answer, so you have to be "mean" to guys or have an attitude to make the man STOP liking you in order to get them to leave you alone. lol You can't be too nice, because then they think they have a chance. Or worse, they go around telling people they "talk" to you, and be lying. (or straight up confused) Oh yeah, the pretty girl struggle is real. lol

I lost about 50 lbs, and luckily I didn't get too many stretch marks. That's what I was afraid of. lol

The guys from my past I still have great friendships with today. My first love and I are still cool, and I am really cool with his wife too. Another guy I was seeing for years off and on is like one of my brothers best friends, he is like family to me. The other one is currently in jail, but we ended on good terms, and we catch up whenever we can. (I am cool with his baby mother too. lol) It was rough at first, because some of them wanted me back after my weight loss and felt entitled to me, because they cared for me before. (I almost had to get a restraining order on one of them. It got rough, but eventually he accepted it was OVER. I had just outgrew them.
Life story much?

Daps
You're getting a reality check. It's just that no male has been this blunt with you.

I have standards just like you females do. I do not date fat women.

What's the shortest guy you dated before and after your weightloss :sas1:

Nah, You aren't giving me a "reality check". I know there are bad people in the world, but I just think it's sad.

You are not wrong for having standards.You are not wrong for not liking overweight women. If you "do not like fat women"... Leave them alone. Don't approach them. Go for what you like.

But to think it's okay to use someone sexually, or treat someone bad because they aren't your type, and their self esteem is too low to know to demand better is grimey. Period.

As far as short men... I am not attracted to them. I lovez me some tall menz w/ broad shoulders. Always have. Therefore, I do not entertain short guys I am not attracted to. I could use short men for money, dates with free food, and an ego boost when I need one. (like a lot of women do) However, I am not grimey enough to do that.That is a character issue.