Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is mainly why I avoid talking to anything approaching a thick girl, even when I'm thristy and not in the mood to seduce hotter women. How does one get a thick girl's number without being seen talking to them? :lupe:

Get that number that one time in public...other than that she's strictly back of car/bedroom status. No dates. No dancing on you in clubs.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would rather be turned down by a decent chick than take the easy way out with a whale.

This is my thing, Won't even bother with trying one in public. if I gotta go on a limb might as well go for the gold :manny:

Also they aren't easier unless your reaching far down cause the cute big girls got options, plenty dudes just like you assuming they'll be easier

6s and 7s the most contested chicks on the market bruh

Daps
Unfortunately, overweight womenz tend to have lower standards.(A lot of them, not all of them)

I believe this is because they don't get approached as often. They don't have as many options, so they tend to be easier to please. Men can be cheaper with them, and more inconsistent. (I have a relative in jail who keeps asking me to hook him up with a fat girl to use while he's incarcerated.)

Speaking as a former overweight woman myself... I struggled with this. Be Clear: I have never been easy or lose, but the couple of boyfriends/lovers I had before I lost weight didn't have to do much. I just wanted companionship, sex, and good food. (lol ) So I attracted men that could only offer that.
They Didn't do a lot for me. They Didn't feel like they should/or had to. Of course I never made them, because I didn't know any better. I didn't need them to, because I have always been fiercely independent. (still am) They probably targeted me for these reasons.

Fast Forward...

I lost weight. The type of men I attract now are totally different. They want to buy me things. Show me off. Go out more. Be more social. However, I have not changed. I am a homebody, and I don't like that. I resent it. I want men that like me for who I am. Not what I look like, or how I look on their arm. I don't like crowds. I don't like that superficial stuff, but when you are attractive you attract a lot of superficial men. You attract lots of them. It's hard to chose, so you kinda have to make them WORK to see who is real. Some womenz idea of "work"' is money and expensive dates. I tried this at first, but It wasn't me. My idea of work is companionship,honesty and quality TIME. (You would be surprised how many men are incapable of doing this correctly even if they like you)

I miss the companionship's I had with men when looks weren't a factor.

I'm still trying to find that balance.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with fat chicks... Last big girl I was with turned me all the way off.

How ya thighs spread and I can't see the puss :childplease:

Hefty ass hoe :camby:

She looked good with the clothes on though...
That is the case for most girls. I stopped letting a good presentation fool me, cause the bodies are less than stellar when the clothes are
on the floor.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I've never been that thirsty. I'd rather walk all of the the Sahara desert with no water.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fat girls are rest haven's for bum nikkas.
wat6rr.jpg