Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

F K

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't do it but I won't criticize others for doing it. How well do you think black people are/would be treated in their communities and countries :usure:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wowwwwwww

:ohhh:

this is legit one of the most provocative/insightful posts I’ve ever read here, or online in general. Mostly bc I literally have never asked that question or thought about it from that perspective.
Look at how they treat afro Hispanics and then ask yourself, how would they react if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the illegal immigrant?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Illegal Chinese and Mexicans are the first ones to come into African American neighborhoods and be calling the police on African Americans for some bullshyt. I ain't for snitching on people, but let's not act like these people have not taken steps to harm African Americans either.
which is why im not butting in when blacks do it back

Supper

All Star
Daps
i cant see myself resorting to that

but if some other nikkas do it hey Im not stopping them :yeshrug:

Yeah I don't deal with LE in general, but I do smile with a massive ICE raid takes place here in Houston.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Report that shyt. It’s not about hate, but self preservation. You better believe that when it comes to jobs and money, if it comes down to you, and them and other Hispanics, they’re going to throw you under the bus. They will make excuses for racist and discriminatory shyt. So if you know that a business is hiring illegal immigrants, snitch.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

dont wanna hear no excuses :mj:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Even with the pandemic it's not like millions are going to march and demand permanent work from home or basic income, so what hope is there in believing white people, let alone our POC "comrades", who don't even consider us prime competition, will rectify wrongs they themselves did not commit?

There will never be the political capital to raise reparations. Think about it, if a black president can't make it a mainstream issue, what will? Only economics. At best, Bernie Sanders of all people only committed to a study on reparations. If it's Biden, it certainly wouldn't happen, and only late in a second term, which isn't enough time to actually get it done before the demographics shift.

Loud ain't enough.

Not voting democrat ain't enough - and quite harmful considering the conservative judicial appointments at stake.
ADOS have strategized and gotten through worse hardships. Keep the issue at the forefront and don't let it fall by the wayside. Keep pressuring both parties. Vote democrat if you want. But don't give up on the fight for reparations. Keep shaming democratic candidates into keeping these issues on the forefront. You can't just tell black ppl to keep voting Dem and then just sit-down and don't voice concerns. Black ppl haven't wavered in their support of democratic candidates. The constant browbeating of black ppl to keep voting Dem isn't gonna do much the change anything for black ppl, considering black ppl are the most singular party voting race of ppl in this country. The ethnic groups the dems are constantly catering too(LatinX ppl) ironically give more republican support than black ppl do. The browbeating should be reserved for them.

:skip:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My morals say that calling the police on someone is a sin

Especially if said person is not fukcing with me

So y'all really gonna join Barbecue Betty and these other white women just calling the fuzz on people who are not bothering you

If you're competing with illegal immigrants over an orange picking job then maybe you should think of other things to do with your time like getting your GED