Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black Americans should treat POC in the same way the CIA supported factions that toppled communist countries and democracies that threatened the US agenda. Problem is there is no centralized leadership. Although I doubt doing things like mass snitching to ICE would give black people even another 6 months. Cause I gotta say reparations has to come within the next 10-15 years or they will never happen.

At least not for slavery.

Once the Latino population gets to about 30% that's enough power to say, "I didn't enslave their ancestors, why should I have to pay them?".

And you already KNOW that's coming. That's why it's important for ADOS communities to stay strong and stay firm and stay VISIBLE. Stay loud, stay defiant, just stay exisisting.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
And you already KNOW that's coming. That's why it's important for ADOS communities to stay strong and stay firm and stay VISIBLE. Stay loud, stay defiant, just stay exisisting.
Even with the pandemic it's not like millions are going to march and demand permanent work from home or basic income, so what hope is there in believing white people, let alone our POC "comrades", who don't even consider us prime competition, will rectify wrongs they themselves did not commit?

There will never be the political capital to raise reparations. Think about it, if a black president can't make it a mainstream issue, what will? Only economics. At best, Bernie Sanders of all people only committed to a study on reparations. If it's Biden, it certainly wouldn't happen, and only late in a second term, which isn't enough time to actually get it done before the demographics shift.

Loud ain't enough.

Not voting democrat ain't enough - and quite harmful considering the conservative judicial appointments at stake.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
full

the bottom line is that if blacks under jim crow in america or blacks in other parts of the world that were under european rule and forced to create their own communities, shops, businesses in their local areas why is it that as materialsm culture and independent me first culture to dominate our lives when clearly we have the resources to support each other.

i hope folks here dont give trump any credit cause obama was deporting folks as well and trump late in dealing with the virus by not taking it seriously allowed the virus to spread and many blacks/minorities died from the miscalculations and denial by this adminstration. the same admininstration that blames everything on a former black president that trump lead a movement calling Obama a non citizen

The Bigger issue is not the worker but the company that are doing the refusal to hire based on discrimination

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
And you already KNOW that's coming. That's why it's important for ADOS communities to stay strong and stay firm and stay VISIBLE. Stay loud, stay defiant, just stay existing.
Breh, this is huge; especially now. We’ve gotta continue to exist and survive. There will be many Black Americans who will need these jobs in the coming times, and for some, turning your nose up at a job right now and in the future won’t be an option. Citizens should and must get first dibs on all positions.
Folks better be careful of going against their best interest, and letting those privileged block your blessings.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't think that there should be any snitching, but I have been wondering how coronavirus got it's start in China but is hitting African American neighborhoods so hard. I kind of think that it is due to the number of illegal Chinese that have set up shop in African American neighborhoods. All those weave, wig, nail shops and Chinese restaurants are probably loaded down with illegal Chinese workers that recently came to the USA with that virus. That is also why I think Washington State and New York have been hit the hardest by this virus, because they probably have the ports that those illegal Chinese would have come through to enter the USA.
While this is a massive assumption, fukk the Chinese. It's not an awful one like your usual ones. I had a similar theory based on last winter and the flu.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:usure:

Outside of a select few cities(I wouldn't even say states) there are very few Black Immigrants in this nation, let alone undocumented black immigrants. They make it difficult for black ppl(who aren't already skilled in their nation) to immigrate here. Meanwhile Mexico is right across the street from Texas. The cities with hella undocumented black poorer immigrants is basically Miami, NYC, Boston. The Africans in Houston, Atlanta, DC, Bay Area, etc are all upwardly mobile middle class LEGAL immigrants. Being pro illegal immigration because some happen to be black, is a losing strategy for ADOS.
There used to be more but it's extremely difficult. Ask the Haitian community for example.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To add to that, it's not even like there's some cross racial immigrant solidarity either. The Cubans in Miami largely are indifferent about Haitian deportations. The Mexicans in Texas could probably care less about Africans getting the boot. Not only that, Mexicans and other LatinX immigrants make their way to rural areas all across the south and take jobs from ADOS in these locations. It's rare to see a black immigrant outside of the city. Being anti deportation because some happen to be black is a losing strategy, because it's ALWAYS gonna benefit the non Black LatinX immigrants more than it'll positively effect any black immigrant over here.

:hubie:
I've always been pro ban illegal immigrants but I don't believe they should be mistreated while in detention and I HATE the fact that some are in the process to become citizens and they get pulled into BS. Now for Jorge in NOVA who is constantly in trouble with the law, always in fukkery, I can't fukk with him. Most illegals know the risk of being in this country. They know they are illegal. The issue I have is with white folks. They are the ones who open the borders and brought them brown cacs to replace Black folks in the first place.