Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Sure that’s what they gonna say. I’m sure they had to pay more also, so they pockets lighter. And cool, welcome to America, like everyone company you gonna call offs and other stuff cause we ain’t scared like the illegals
This.
And you're not going to do the job well.

There was a thread on this on the Coli before. Article also said that after the hiring of black workers, the number of call offs and no call no shows increased and the level of productivity decreased.

Look, I support giving black workers first dibs but sometimes we block our own blessings. If you want to call ice fine, but don't call ice and come in and do a shyt job.
Call offs happen. Ppl have lives, ppl get sick, and most of all ppl know their rights. When you're an undocumented worker, you don't have leeway to complain to the boss about ailments nor have leeway to call off. That shouldn't be a testament to the greatness of undocumented workers. As a matter of fact, that's an example of how corporations expect to take advantage of ppl and how little rights they want you to have for the betterment of the corporation. It's an exmaple of the corporate responsibility to the worker being annihilated by undocumented workers tolerance of crappy working conditions and standards. Calling ADOS lazy for not tolerating any and everything is a past time of whites. Especially in the rural South when sharececroppers were fighting for workers rights and migrating North by the droves.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cmon breh, illegal black immigrants are a super duper minority in this country. They don't make up a large enough percentage to cape for undocumented workers as a whole. Every predominantly black nation on this planet is separated from the US by large masses of water. It's very, very, hard for undocumented black workers to get here. Miami is one of the rare cities that gets them en masse, mostly due to proximity..
I was being sarcastic

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Literally nothing would change for us, we could snitch and get 0.000001% of them deported, they can be back within a week. I've seen it happen.

Cacs are the enemy first and foremost

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
nope. I know black ppl who are lower to middle class, especially in the south. We have 100’s of Small rural towns that have a majority black population, supported by 1-2 industries.

job loss is significant due to illegal immigration, and there’s no ice center down the street like in Chicago.

fukk that politically correct bullshyt, I’m a speak the realities of what’s going on.

Trying to position me as a trump fan by speaking the realities of what’s going on, ain’t flying no more. Especially coming from ppl who live in privilege that don’t have to deal with this bullshyt.

y’all think joe swept the south bc Black ppl are just loyal to Obama? Naw, they want to keep their jobs too. :martin:
Truth.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I try to avoid the police at all costs, so I won’t be snitching. What I will do is keep responses to situations like this in the back of my mind when it comes time to go to the polls. This is one of the issues important to me.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Black Americans should treat POC in the same way the CIA supported factions that toppled communist countries and democracies that threatened the US agenda. Problem is there is no centralized leadership. Although I doubt doing things like mass snitching to ICE would give black people even another 6 months. Cause I gotta say reparations has to come within the next 10-15 years or they will never happen.

At least not for slavery.

Once the Latino population gets to about 30% that's enough power to say, "I didn't enslave their ancestors, why should I have to pay them?".

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black citizens can't make "LESS" than minimum wage.

On top of that, there were numerous instances of staffing companies even paying living wages to illegals because they didn't like working with black labor period.

I keep hearing that illegals, who are mostly hispanic and come from Mexico or Central America do jobs we can't or won't do.

Oh word?

So which jobs are those?

And dont forget that time the president of Mexico called black workers lazy and undeserving of employment: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/reme...-people-in-favor-of-illegal-hispanics.399326/

So what jobs are we talking about?

are we talking about the temp labor jobs that blacks don't get hired for?

When companies hire temp workers by race, black applicants lose out | Reveal

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/npr-...-over-black-citizens-update-govt-sues.420004/

Are we talking about the construction jobs black laborers can't compete in because they're undercut and suffer from negative stereotypes from?

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-construction-trump/

Rising black-Latino clash on jobs

How about in places like Miami where black laborers are constantly subjected to discriminatory hiring and employment practices that threaten their livelihood

Haitian SLS Hotel employees called 'slaves,' fired based on race, lawsuit claims

Black Haitian Dishwashers Called "Slaves" EEOC Lawsuit Says | E & B

What about in places where Spanish speakers shift the standards for employment requirements?

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

The new face of employment discrimination: - Los Angeles Sentinel

How about in Miami where the influx of hispanics dont even want to vote for qualified black politicians but then blame us for not being involved politically?

Hispanic Voters Will Never Elect a Black Miami-Dade County Mayor

Could it be fast food?

How Restaurants Hire Undocumented Workers

In fact, anti-black discrimination is as high as its EVER been:

Study: anti-black hiring discrimination is as prevalent today as it was in 1989

NPR Choice page
Truth. It's LatinX ppl in charge in cities like Miami. Immigrants who are the one's giving other black immigrants hell in places like Miami. So caping for undocumented workers because some happen to be black, just doesn't make sense. The ones giving the blacks immigrants hell, are immigrants themselves. Just crossover from Dade to Broward county and you see a large jump in the black middle class, and you see demographics distributed more evenly(Broward: 26% Black, 25% Hispanic) as opposed to a 65% Hispanic Dade.