Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Black "leaders" are dumb as fukk when it comes to this. I'm not racist but our focus needs to be on OUR PEOPLE until we get in a position where we have EXTRA resources and time to spend on other people. The political implications of this are fukking obvious if you have been paying attention at all, black ppl will be a complete non factor politically in 30-50 yrs when the hispanic population makes it so. It's just basic math.
I had a back and forth today wit a black woman and she kept grouping black and brown ppl together, i just cuban b'd the fukk outta that and responded every time specifying black and only black in my arguments. Muthafukkas even shoe horning hispanics into the effects covid-19 are having on blacks despite the hardest hit areas being primarily african american. like wtf :mindblown:

Anyway I'm sure these jobs are shytty.....but apparently somebody black needs it so I have no problem with black ppl doing what they gotta do to get them. The fact the hispanics took the fukking jobs up at such a high percentage to begin with shows they putting they community first so don't get what's so hard to understand :dahell:

FAKE BLACK LEADERS ARE PUPPETS / ONY TALK ABOUT THE CITY’S BUDGET :ahh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:usure:

Outside of a select few cities(I wouldn't even say states) there are very few Black Immigrants in this nation, let alone undocumented black immigrants. They make it difficult for black ppl(who aren't already skilled in their nation) to immigrate here. Meanwhile Mexico is right across the street from Texas. The cities with hella undocumented black poorer immigrants is basically Miami, NYC, Boston. The Africans in Houston, Atlanta, DC, Bay Area, etc are all upwardly mobile middle class LEGAL immigrants. Being pro illegal immigration because some happen to be black, is a losing strategy for ADOS.

you’re going to find illegal black immigrant in any city that has lots of black immigrants period. Don’t be fooled there are illegal Nigerians in Houston, Atlanta and MOs definitely DC.

you probably haven’t noticed them because you are distracted by all the successful Africans

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are black people too good for jobs that are available?

Explain this to me.

Unless you hate black people :mjpls:

And dont forget that time the president of Mexico called black workers lazy and undeserving of employment: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/reme...-people-in-favor-of-illegal-hispanics.399326/

Remember in 2005 when Mexican President Vicente Fox dissed black people ILLEGAL hispanics?

He wouldn't even fukking apologize:

Fox: Race Remarks 'Misinterpreted'

CNN.com - Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks - May 15, 2005

:mjpls:

Ya'll gonna learn from caping for these illegal immigrants.

One way or another :wow:

Because citizens of a country shouldn’t be making below minimum wage and working 60% of their day and still short on money. Leave that for NON citizens. With that said, maybe that’s the only skill they have, so options are limited.

I like money but not enough to work myself to death with nothing to show for it. My ancestors did enough hard/long/free ass hours.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
While you technically have the right to move anywhere you want, it’s unspoken (outside of NYC and the Gay Area) that certain communities are generally hands off. You generally don’t hear about black people moving to hispanic dominant or white dominant places.

This is not true for white communities. Black people are known for moving into white areas all the time bruh.

You don’t remember “white flight”?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Native born or legal immigrants are NOT illegal immigrants.

And I’m the fukking dumbass?

you literally gave me stats that help MY argument

:mjlol:

breh didn’t even read the first sentence :mjlol:

Im glad the majority are native born, that’s The whole fukking point :hhh:

Illegal immigrants should not account for 30%, 20%, 15% of any industry. They’re steadily increasing and taking more native jobs.

and the low skill jobs that they are taking, the ppl who qualify for those (high school dropouts) have a high unemployment rate.

blacks especially in the South have high dropout rates.

You think bc native borns account for 75% we should be cool with illegals taking 25%.:mjlol:

Illegals should account for 0% until natives aren’t unemployed,

fukking dumbass :russ:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because citizens of a country shouldn’t be making below minimum wage and working 60% of their day and still short on money. Leave that for NON citizens. With that said, maybe that’s the only skill they have, so options are limited.

I like money but not enough to work myself to death with nothing to show for it. My ancestors did enough hard/long/free ass hours.

but that’s the whole point. Illegals drive down the wages on those jobs, so then blacks also working those jobs have the same wages.

Once the illegals got kicked out, their wages rose by 40% in one month.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Illegal immigrants should not account for 30%, 20%, 15% of any industry. They’re steadily increasing and taking more native jobs.

and the low skill jobs that they are taking, the ppl who qualify for those (high school dropouts) have a high unemployment rate.

You think bc native horns account for 75% we should be cool with illegals taking 25%.:mjlol:

This should be a priority concern.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

You think bc native horns account for 75% we should be cool with illegals taking 25%.:mjlol:

nikka, YOU STILL HAVENT PROVIDED STATS ON ILLEGALS.

they only share stats on native/legal.

you’re assuming, like a dumbass, the other percentage accounts for illegals. But, anyone with enough sense would realize that the other percentages could be fukking full fledged America citizens.

you keep looking more stupid with each attempt...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This should be a priority concern.

oh I definitely understand their are other issues at play. Our dropout rate shouldn’t be that high.

in saying that, we need to still deal with helping those ppl in those positions feed their families NOW and making sure others don’t end up like them by changing the education system.

Changing an education system takes years, bills come every month

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but that’s the whole point. Illegals drive down the wages on those jobs, so then blacks also working those jobs have the same wages.

Once the illegals got kicked out, their wages rose by 40% in one month.

So seems like the issue is what businesses are ALLOWED to do, not the citizenship of the persons working there.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka, YOU STILL HAVENT PROVIDED STATS ON ILLEGALS.

they only share stats on native/legal.

you’re assuming, like a dumbass, the other percentage accounts for illegals. But, anyone with enough sense would realize that the other percentages could be fukking full fledged America citizens.

you keep looking more stupid with each attempt...

You didn’t scroll down and look at the citation for the first fukking sentence in my post? :dahell:

the proof is literally in the link provided. Cited and everything. :heh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You didn’t scroll down and look at the citation for the first fukking sentence in my post? :dahell:

the proof is literally in the link provided. Cited and everything. :heh:
The fukking site just proves my point even further, that’s what you don’t get...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So seems like the issue is what businesses are ALLOWED to do, not the citizenship of the persons working there.

yeah they are. But if No one wants to work those jobs at those wages, they have to raise their wages.

That idea is the fundamental basis for union jobs, government jobs etc.

They have two options. Raise wages or go out of business.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
YouMadd? said:
Im glad this got zero daps... if you live in California then you know who is and isnt illegal. Mexicans literally set up "halfway" houses for their comrades coming over and rent out bedrooms in houses. When you see 20 muthafukkas living in the same house and most are grown men from 35 to 50, you know what the fukk time it is.

I don't post for daps, so not getting any is moot. Multiple people in a house isn't indicative of illegal aliens. Many cultures have multiple generations and extended families all living under the same roof. That includes Jamaicans, Hondurans, Haitians, Ghanaians, Chinese, Japanese, Native Americans, Pakistanis, etc. So, my point still stands, unless you have access to their personal information, you don't know who's illegal or not. If you suspect they're illegal based on how many people reside in a home, go ahead and call ICE.

Let us know how that turns out.​