Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

Daps
Copy and paste from an earlier post of mine:
Yes. I've been saying it since day one. We are complicit in our own disenfranchisement when we support shyt like this. By blindly supporting dems who are pretty much promoting illegal immigration we are supporting the rise of the Hispanic population. As more and more are made American, we lose what voting power we have. We'll become less and less of a priority to these politicians as a newer and more massive voter base is made. Look at Asians and Native Americans, how often do you hear politicians talk about them?:stopitslime: it's like if McDonalds financially supported a competitor and in 10 years they're surprised that people aren't coming to McDonalds as much.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes, it is not snitching..

:comeon:

This non-snitching whatever you want to call it does not apply to any and everybody. :gucci:

Or does it? :patrice:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Black "leaders" are dumb as fukk when it comes to this. I'm not racist but our focus needs to be on OUR PEOPLE until we get in a position where we have EXTRA resources and time to spend on other people. The political implications of this are fukking obvious if you have been paying attention at all, black ppl will be a complete non factor politically in 30-50 yrs when the hispanic population makes it so. It's just basic math.
I had a back and forth today wit a black woman and she kept grouping black and brown ppl together, i just cuban b'd the fukk outta that and responded every time specifying black and only black in my arguments. Muthafukkas even shoe horning hispanics into the effects covid-19 are having on blacks despite the hardest hit areas being primarily african american. like wtf :mindblown:

Anyway I'm sure these jobs are shytty.....but apparently somebody black needs it so I have no problem with black ppl doing what they gotta do to get them. The fact the hispanics took the fukking jobs up at such a high percentage to begin with shows they putting they community first so don't get what's so hard to understand :dahell:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Copy and paste from an earlier post of mine:
Yes. I've been saying it since day one. We are complicit in our own disenfranchisement when we support shyt like this. By blindly supporting dems who are pretty much promoting illegal immigration we are supporting the rise of the Hispanic population. As more and more are made American, we lose what voting power we have. We'll become less and less of a priority to these politicians as a newer and more massive voter base is made. Look at Asians and Native Americans, how often do you hear politicians talk about them?:stopitslime: it's like if McDonalds financially supported a competitor and in 10 years they're surprised that people aren't coming to McDonalds as much.

Too late unfortunately

PSDT_2020electorate-00.png

psdt_2020electorate-00