“Puerto Ricans Are Foundational Black Americans. Period 😡!” - 🇵🇷

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That's the problem with the term in general. Bernice Burgos was born in America and is classified as Black

So you'd have to state From the 48 states or better yet from the former Confederate states To keep out the "wrong" Black people
There is no problem. Bernice’s parents don’t stem from the fba ethnicity genesis here in North America- United States.

Black Americans for whatever reason are terrible at this.Really a byproduct of living in isolation for hundreds of years.

Outside observers notice this and simply play with their food lol

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I guess you're JohnnyElbow59 (btw, you have a weird alias). But as I said, I'm not spending the next few days trying to prove you wrong. I proved that in less than a day.

At this point, you're just mildly entertaining.

So you actually believe that or you just looking for a way to steal money from people.
@JohnnyElbow#### is whichever random ass muhfukka yall choose to platform for the day. Yall share opinions filled with outrage over the fact that he also shared an opinion.

Yesterday it was @JohnnyElbow40
Today its @JohnnyElbow581
Tomorrow it'll be @JohnnyElbow612
And so on... every single day.

I'll be sure to tag you next time around I catch his ass in case the point still hasn't landed.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Hell fukking no. They no Black. They subscribe to the Royal Decree of the Graces of 1815 and are racist as fukk to Black people. And let's be perfectly clear. Hispanics are from Hispania and Latinos are anglo Italians. Those pale face devils are not the original denizens of Hispania. The original people of Hispania are a very dark brown people called Moors. They go back to Carthaginian Hispania. Those pale faces invaded Hispania in the fourth century in the form of refugees. Then in the 15 century while Islamic's quarreled among themselves and separated into four schools. The pale faces took the opportunity of conquering the divided between1486 and 1491.

When Muslims lost control of Al Andalus they made a deal that allowed white Arabs to head back to Arabia. Meanwhile the original Moor Arabs were expatriated to Central and South America on a ship name Iesus (the letter J had not been added the Latin yet). As well, all those who were allowed to remain had to convert to Christianity. Those spics, both the Spaniards and Portuguese, are some evil c*nts for what they did to the autochthonous in Hispania & indigenous people all over the world. Those pale face devils heroes are Moor killers like El Cid. Before those spics took over we were referred to respectively as Morenos & Morenas. They are the ones who labels us Negros. Of which Black is the English translation.

I don't care how much "Black" they got in their blood. I'm holding their asses accountable for their subscription of culture and ethnicity to genocidal Europeans invader devils. WASP's brought Hispancs into the US to undermine "Black" folks when "Black" folks started demanding better pay and working conditions. Nah man fukk that. I'm pro Black like the Sun. They need to get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
No

We don’t insert any credibility to what he said all together
Yes you absolutely do. We wouldn't even be talking about this otherwise.

Yall fall out everyday cause some random ass person shared their opinion online, forget all about it, and then do it all over again. Stop playin, Johnny Elbow is haunting the shyt outta yall :comeon:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There is no problem. Bernice’s parents don’t stem from the fba ethnicity genesis here in North America- United States.

Black Americans for whatever reason are terrible at this.Really a byproduct of living in isolation for hundreds of years.

You got to quantify it, Say You gotta be from the old Confederacy and stand on that.
The problem is all Black people's love for the cookout.

What we really have to worry about is Black replacement. You average to regular degular there's the perception that you must Pawg or Buck and failing that link with a fly nikkarican.

Mexicans don't even fukk with Black people in Cali but Miguel had a nice run as an R and B singer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Not to muddy the waters on in this case Linages but what are these People?

If you say They Ran that they did FROM SLAVERY and lets not even get into Charles Taylor and the Americo Liberians and the Afro Canadians of Nova Scotia who were documented in the Book of Negros

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hell fukking no. They no Black. They subscribe to the Royal Decree of the Graces of 1815 and are racist as fukk to Black people. And let's be perfectly clear. Hispanics are from Hispania and Latinos are anglo Italians. Those pale face devils are not the original denizens of Hispania. The original people of Hispania are a very dark brown people called Moors. They go back to Carthaginian Hispania. Those pale faces invaded Hispania in the fourth century in the form of refugees. Then in the 15 century while Islamic's quarreled among themselves and separated into four schools. The pale faces took the opportunity of conquering the divided between1486 and 1491.

When Muslims lost control of Al Andalus they made a deal that allowed white Arabs to head back to Arabia. Meanwhile the original Moor Arabs were expatriated to Central and South America on a ship name Iesus (the letter J had not been added the Latin yet). As well, all those who were allowed to remain had to convert to Christianity. Those spics, both the Spaniards and Portuguese, are some evil c*nts for what they did to the autochthonous in Hispania & indigenous people all over the world. Those pale face devils heroes are Moor killers like El Cid. Before those spics took over we were referred to respectively as Morenos & Morenas. They are the ones who labels us Negros. Of which Black is the English translation.

I don't care how much "Black" they got in their blood. I'm holding their asses accountable for their subscription of culture and ethnicity to genocidal Europeans invader devils. WASP's brought Hispancs into the US to undermine "Black" folks when "Black" folks started demanding better pay and working conditions. Nah man fukk that. I'm pro Black like the Sun. They need to get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt.
That's all fine and dandy but FBA's intermix with them heavy

Went to my HBCU with Shaniqua Gomez

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Not to muddy the waters on in this case Linages but what are these People?

If you say They Ran that they did FROM SLAVERY and lets not even get into Charles Taylor and the Americo Liberians and the Afro Canadians of Nova Scotia who were documented in the Book of Negros

FBA-ADOS has a micro-diaspora in canada AND in mexico. Also some caribbean islands im not sure what your point is

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
FBA-ADOS has a micro-diaspora in canada AND in mexico. Also some caribbean islands im not sure what your point is
My point is if it's about Linage then you could be from Africa or the DR or Canada and still be FBA just like Martin Lawerence was born in Germany but is FBA.

Listen Homie invented the word because he got mad at the ADOS folks * I legit forgot there names* after he got mad at PanAfricans

We can't depend on him to quantify what an FBA so I'm asking you what do YOU consider an FBA?

I don't know if it was you or someone else but they said if Drake was born in the states he would be FBA as would his child because they way that person defined it one Black Parent of non African or West Indian heritage and born in the states and you're FBA.

Putting aside that contradicting the totally lineage based argument Drake is out just because he was born in a different country but I'm sure all those Miltary brats born outside of the states are good.

Afro Puerto Ricans are out because they have no ties to the Confederacy

But again Charles Taylor the literal Lord of War is good because he is Americo Liberian as is the Samana Amercans The Nova Scotians and you could include Ronda Rousey in that because she is documented as having at least one FBA Ancestor that escaped to Nova Scotia.

If the Coli could agree on what an FBA is then it could be taken way more seriously

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If the Coli could agree on what an FBA is then it could be taken way more seriously
That was defined and settled years ago. An ADOS/FBA/African-American is defined as: a person who has identified as Black or African-American on at least 2 censuses and has ancestry of the Descendants of Enslaved Africans in the USA going back to 1870 (which would have been the 1st census after the Civil War).

If someone else has a clearer/better/more official definition, please do correct.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: look at this. Wasting time arguing about nonsense.

Tariq really got you all spinning in circles. :russ::dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That was defined and settled years ago. An ADOS/FBA/African-American is defined as: a person who has identified as Black or African-American on at least 2 censuses and has ancestry of the Descendants of Enslaved Africans in the USA going back to 1870 (which would have been the 1st census after the Civil War).

If someone else has a clearer/better/more official definition, please do correct.
Thanks because I was about to define it myself.

So that Includes some "musty so called Africans" In Liberia Sierra Leone, the DR, The Nova Scotians, and Anyone who can proved that their ancestors were held in bondage in what was the United States up till 1870 that might have gotten shipped to the West Indies but doesn't include Afro Puerto Ricans because it was no part of the United States in 1870.

This is literally all I wanted to know and since Americo Liberians and Sierra Leonians are FBA's then they can't be considered "tethers" For all we know Idris Elba could be FBA.